Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Have You Ever?

Part Five

by ShimmeringIllusion02 1 review

Shinya is outragged when he driving to his home.This chapter includes:an enraged Shinya(with more homicidal thoughts),an awkward dream of Shinya's and a tourmented Die.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya, Other - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 762 words

0Unrated
Stupid evil gorilla whore Shinya screamed in his head as he drove down the busy street. He was getting more angry with every passing moment.. It was ceartnly not just jealously but he was concerned that evil whore would hurt Die, cheat on him. He would kill her if she did that to Die kill.

Shinya saw his house in sight and pulled in his parking lot, pulled in his driveway, and parked in front if his house. The sun was not so bright and the wind was once again heavy and Shinya hurried to his mail box and he then rushed into his house .

As soon as Shinya walked through the door, Miyu came running and jumping onto his legs, small whimpers could be herd. She was begging to be held. Smiling, he picked up his loyal companion, and pet her gently



He was happy to be home and away from his troubles. All he desired was a warm meal and a few hour nap. Perhaps that would calm him down a little. He was surprised how much his morning exhausted him. Shinya changed his clothes and without even thinking, he plopped down on his couch, with Miyu on his lap.

For food, he called a local take out restaurant that he often ordered from and ordered his favorites(the place deliverers, by the way^_^). After twenty minutes his food arrived and he payed politely. He ate it very quickly.

After he was done he began to surf through the channels, trying to find a interesting show to watch, but was disappointed when he failed miserably. Fate is cruel he thought and leaned his head against the wall.

Even though he refused it, Die flowed into his mid. And the name Hirou Andou. He shuddered at the thought of it and punched himself for thinking that. He had never herd anything more disgusting.

Without warning, Shinya's eyes became weary. I'll just rest my eyes for a while he thought. He got comfortable and "Die..." was the last thing he murmured before sleep took over....

The sun smiled over the city of Tokyo as the joyful people walked amongst the streets. Children were playing, couples were kissing, and the city seemed perfect. But what a lot of people didn't notice, is the dark warn out building downtown. It seemed completely useless in the carefree and peaceful day.

A young man and a young woman could be seen going into the dark, and eerie building. Beer bottles were in there hands and they looked as thought they were excited. Time flew by and after an hour, the two people stumbled out of the building, hugging and kissing each other. They began screaming happy cheers, like the drunken idiots the were.

They, like everyone els, felt happy and carefree. What the carefree people didnt notice, wea the car that had just parked outside the building. The person from the car had bright red hair, black clothes and a completely stunned look on his face. He walked up to the woman with the man and he said "HIROU?, what are you doing with him? " the woman laughed and hiccuped,"Ohh Die, sweetheart, I've been laugh meaning to talk hiccup to you. Yeah, I'm sorry, but were not working out, hiccup your not any fun at all and laugh I'm not completely happy with you, So I'm sorry. But were over laugh. I'm with nim now."

The drunken fool said and the man next to her kissed her cheek and put on a huge cruel grin. They began to walk back into the building.

"No Hirou " Die said and stuck his hand out towards the building and his hand clenched int a fist when she walked inside. He punched the wall in anger and some of the brick crumbled off of the building.

He walked to his car, and he was about to go in, but was pushed against the near store when the building set on fire. His eyes widened and he sceamed "CALL THE POLICE THERE WERE PEOPLE INT THAT BUILDING, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP "......................................


A long gasp escaped Shinya's mouth and he wiped what seemed like pounds of sweat off of his face. He went to his kitchen sink, splashed his face with water, and he began to breath heavily. He jumped at the sound of his phone ringing, he quickly answered with a "hello?" a extremely tormented voice answered saying "Shinya.... its Hirou...."
_____________________________________________________________________________
HAHA Its over!!!!its short,and dissaponiting, I know. Until next time
Lots and lots of love, Cristina (SOOOO SORRY! ;-;)
Sign up to rate and review this story