Categories > Original > Poetry

A Voice Of Enternty

by Theresa599 2 reviews

please read very pretty and deep

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Crossover - Published: 2006-11-17 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 260 words - Complete

0Unrated
A VOICE ON ETERNITY

This woman who stands before you new ..a mere mortal form cast before your view...with heart of depth and Soul of old...wandering on a path that brings new meaning into her life. Feels the presence of one same.. a man ..a loving man of great depth a depth shared to that of immortality when united as one. It is not unknown how she came to be there ..you had been looking for her not knowing when or where only that you would find her one day...and she would feel as you do..that rare depth of love for another that must be protected in its purest form ..unconditional. There are not stars so bright or sunshine so warm that matches two such souls when they have found each other. One word describes the two...Blessed...yet another word describes that which will hold the union for Eternity....Love. The paths travelled by both similar yet not exact and never crossing until ready to do so. Many lessons have been learned much pain and sorrow a humbling way to bring one another to the pinnacle of once again being allowed to meet....what will happen in this lifetime is only left to be written ..for already the storybook has opened..the hearts beat...the minds meld...the souls know..each one unto the other....let not fear enter this place of beauty....let not the past deter present...let not the present take from a future that must be nurtured in love so true.
Sign up to rate and review this story