Categories > Original > Poetry > A Series Of Poetry

Poem 3

by Theresa599 0 reviews

pretty poem

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Crossover - Published: 2006-11-17 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 234 words

0Unrated
What can one give to thee that would for Eternity...that is the depth of thought that is within ..ye have only to look inside and know this...I want to hide from your eyes and yet I want to feel the caress of your voice...the care that lies there in silent calm or in voiced words of gentle beauty. I am as an old woman all in the same breath when before thee.
Both in joy and sadness of what is there written in word and heard in sounds...and it is all of this that intrigue has brought to the fore...to reach inside the depths of me and find the core. Do U feel it there? If you cannot then this is surely folly ...for I can feel you in my dreams whether they be in rest or fully awake...breathing there beside me...last night I called your name in tears before my head lay on the pillow....I will not run although I feel so...I will not hide for this is there too...what can I give thee....'Me' to share and to care ..to walk beside in day and unto the night..to laugh to cry to hold...to learn of all the world of creation..sharing each day ..every mile along the way..and wanting to...always.
In Shelter from the Storm...In storm ..always
Sign up to rate and review this story