Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sets of Three, They Say...

Just a note from the author...because she's smiling so big, it's embarrassing.

by howshesews 2 reviews

adfioghidfudfjgkdfkjgdlkgjd.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Published: 2006-11-18 - Updated: 2006-11-18 - 191 words

0Unrated
Oh man.

you have made this story so worth writing so far, Frosted glass, pixied_secrets, and whatkatydid. you made me laugh. all of you.

i really am glad you're repsonding so well, because i was actually really proud of this story when i posted it.

i had planned on having another chapter up about...an hour ago, but then the parents came to visit and it's crazy up in hurr. then i had the word document open and my sister decided to close it and save it as "purple"...you'll see why, and i can't find it. so...i my have to start over on this chapter and have it for you all by tonight. i hate that because i hate keeping you waiting, but it's sort of out of my hands.

seriously. you reviewers are cracking me up...for real. i look forwrad to your reviews like i look forward to....

meeting fall out boy.

no, no, no. not quite. cause i've actually met them. hahaha. but really. you all will forever have your stroies read by me. for eternity. (which also equals "as long as you keep writing")
Sign up to rate and review this story