Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Life Can Haunt

No Sleep Equals No Fun

by Tamurai 1 review

10 years from the time Yuki said I love you, Yuki and Shuichi couldn't be happier. But while on tour a tragic accident occurs. Will their relationship survive and what extremes will it bring to the...

Category: Gravitation - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ryuichi, Shuichi, Yuki - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-21 - Updated: 2006-09-21 - 549 words

0Unrated
Discliamer: If I owned this series, it would be so nasty and disgusting that no one would read, but as you can see, it isn't nasty or disgusting therefore I don't own it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The rain slapped against the window, slowly dribbling down to ground two stories below. Shuichi looked out the window into the pouring rain. He frowned. He loathed the rain. It always made him feel so depressed.

Shuichi looked won at the half filled paper of lyrics. He let his head fall to the desk.

"Aug. I hate writing lyrics."

Shuichi sat up again and put the pen to the paper writing a line before stopping. He looked out the window again. Shuichi put down the pen down walked out of his room into the silent house. In the distance he could hear the fast clatter of a keyboard typing. He quietly walked over to the room whose door was slightly cracked, light filtering through the dark hallway.

Shuichi slowly opened the door and popped his head in to see Erie Yuki hunched over the keyboard. He had a deadline to meet and was probably going to stay up all night. Shuichi smiled.

"I have a deadline to meet so don't bother me brat."

The smile was instantly wiped away from Shuichi's face.

"I wasn't implying anything Yuki. I just wanted to say good night. Goodnight Yuki." Cooed Shuichi.

"Hm."

Shuichi smiled. This was a good response considering last night was an airborne stapler. Shuichi shut the door and walked into his room. He slowly undressed himself and changed into a fresh pair of boxers. Shuichi listened to the clattering of the keyboard. It was a soothing sound. So lulling, so peaceful. Shuichi quickly drifted into a deep slumber.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yuki stretched and smiled as his manuscript finished printing. He had gotten done early and could actually get some sleep. Possibly a little fun from Shuichi too he evilly smirked.

Yuki walked down the silent hallway and saw Shuichi sleeping in his room. He leaned up against the doorway and frowned. Why did he still insist sleeping in his room? Yuki had admitted that he loved him ten years ago yet the brat still insisted sleeping in his old room.

Yuki walked over to the bed and softly nudged the sleeping boy. Shuichi groaned before slowly opening his eyes.

"Yuki. You're done?"

"Yeah." Yuki said nonchalantly. "You know you don't have to sleep in here anymore. Why do you still insist on doing so?"

Shuichi frowned.

"I thought that you wouldn't finish tonight and if you did, you'd get mad at me for being in there."

Yuki leaned down and gently pressed his lips against Shuichi's.

"I'd only be mad if you pissed me off. Now get your ass up and come into our room."

Shuichi smiled and got up.

Even though Yuki said he would get some sleep that night, he never did.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The story takes place tens years from when Yuki and Shuichi went to New York just for those of you who are confused.

Hope you enjoyed the first ch. Sorry there were no lemons but I garuntee at least three in this story so don't be mad.

Thanks for reading ch. 1 and I hope you will read ch. 2. Ch.2 comeing soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story