Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > an evil smile

inside

by cookiewithchoco 0 reviews

kyo blushing...tohru smiling... yuki jealous, what happens next.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hatori, Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 368 words

-1OOC
shigure and yuki and kyo and tohru were all sitting at the table. shigure had his stupid grin on his face, yuki was not looking at anything and was looking depressed. kyo and tohur both were blushing, and were secretly holding hands under the table. " well, well, well..." tsked shigure, " ow kyo is no suprise but tohru? now this is something, i think that im going to call hatori." kyo shot up but tohru told him to come back down. shigure grinned. " well kyo looks like tohru has gottne you on a short leash huh?" kyo ignored him and shigure went to call hatori to come for tohru's wounds. " im going to go train," kyo mutered and kissed tohru's cheek as he left. tohru blushed by yuki looked aways. "tohru can you come with me for a second." tohur nodded and followed yuki up the stairs. he led her to his room and followed her inside. " yes yuki" said tohru smiling. " umm... i wanted to know if..." yuki sat on his bed, " if you like the feeling of the new bed spread i got. sometimes i want to wash it maybe, and i want to know how to do it." tohru smiled and sat down next to yuki. " well it feels, like satin and..." yuki grapped tohru by the shoulders and layed her on the bed. tohru tryed to scream but yuki slammed his motuh onto hers. yuki ripped off her shirt, and quickley grapped her skirt off to. then yuki did the same thing to him, and started going in tohru. tohru tried to scream, but yuki was to strong with his li lock,a nd kept on pushing in and out. soon tohru found herslef not really enjoying it but, liking it. though she wanted ti to be kyo, not yuki. "yuki, i oh" tohru moaned. " get off," she finnaly screamed. yuki didnt listen and kept going. faster and faster. " kyo !!!!!!!" tohru screamed..

ok im so sorry for the lemon, really truly am. im kinda not believing that i wrote it myself. i dont ussauly write stuff like that but ok. i promise this will be the last imte... in this story anyway... or will it?
Sign up to rate and review this story