Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Time to Dance

Chapter 11

by danceislife

A moment gone, this is really just filler. Hot stuff coming up!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-20 - 558 words

?Blocked
~~A/N: So I hope you checked out my other story: ABC's of Growing Up. However, I've been neglecting this one long enough. I came up with the inspiration for this one in the shower (teeheee). Enjoy! and thanks for reading!~~

"Since you've been gone!" Kelly Clarkson's voice broke through the silence, Brendon's face an inch from mine.

"I've gotta take this," I say, feeling my cheeks beginning to turn pink. The momment was gone.

"Hello?" I asked, flipping my phone open. It was Jen.

"Where are you?" she shouted. "Brendon there yet?" I could hear music in the background.

"Yeah, we were just leaving. What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing, just get here already!" She said and I laughed.

I turned back to Brendon. He avoided my eyes and muttered something under his breath.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we made our way to the cars for the second time.

"You'll see," he said grinning. He was back to his old self.

We rode in silence to a dance club I had never heard of before. He opened my door when we got there, and we were ushered into a back room. There it was decorated with a circus theme, and the girls ran up and I was greeted with hugs and comments.

The rest of the night consisted of all of us dancing and chatting. It was a wonderful night and we ended up leaving at around 2am. Exhausted, the other girls and I collapsed in the basement without changing.

Waking up the next morning, I realized that I had to go home today and I forgot to buy a ticket. I looked at my cell phone, thankful that it was only 9am. I could still get a ticket and be home in time for the exams. I raced up the stars to my computer and ordered a return ticket for 3 pm. I then began to pack. When I brought my bag upstairs, Jon was up.

"Where are you going?" he asked, rummaging through the kitchen cabinets in search of food.

"I have to get back today. I have finals tomorrow," I said.

"But I thought you were going to be one of our dancers?" he said, spinning around.

"I'll only be gone for a few days. Then I'll be back and ready to dance for you," I said, striking a pose.

"Oh good. You're a lot of fun. Need a ride to the airport?" he asked, a bag of chips in hand. He offered it to me. I declined.

"Actually that would be really great. Can we leave at 12:30?" I asked as Brendon can back into the room.

"Where we going at 12:30?" he asked.

"Anna's leaving," Jon said. When he saw Brendon's face fall, he added, "But just for a few days." Jon winked and left us in the kitchen.

"Listen, about last night, Anna I-" Brendon started.

"Don't worry about it Brendon. It was a spur the momment thing and it wont happen again. It's not a big deal," I said, following Jon.

"But-" he started, but stopped. I kept walking.

I said good bye to everyone at the house, and Jon took me to the air port. Back home, I did well on all my finals, and began to pack for the next few months. I was going on tour!
Sign up to rate and review this story