Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Beautiful Lie

The Interview

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

My friend is here...on the phone interviewing me.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 587 words

0Unrated
Interviewer=I
Elena=E

I-Hello, peeps of Ficwad. I'm here with my friend Elena, the author of this story. Hey Elena!

E-Hey!

I-So, you up-date a lot! Why?

E-I'm stuck in here for 24/7, besides school. The only time I'm NOT on the computer is if I'm eating, sleeping, not allowed, watching my MCR or P!ATD dvd, or talking on the phone. Like I am right now.

I-Oh! That's umm...interesting.

E-nods and smiles

I-Where do you get your inspiration from?

E-My friends, my music, experiences.

I-Wow. So, is there some special guy in your life that's giving you inspiration?

E-Yeah and his name is Brendon Urie.

I-Uhh...

E-I have his e-mail address...I love fricken google. They have everything.

I-You uhh, talk to him often?

E-nods

I-Okay, have you ever showed any of your favorite artists your stories?

E-I showed Gerard Way, Spencer Smith, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Alicia...glares Way, Bob Bryar, Adam Lazzara and Brendon Urie.

I-Holy crap. How the heck do you get all of these people?

E-I'm part this weird club who gets e-mails from these people. It started out with Brian, MCR's maneger though.

I-So, your 12?

E-AND A HALF! Yeah...so?

I-Your very creative for that age.

E-in the words of Gerard "I live in my imagination."

I-Ah..I see. So many people die in your stories...

E-Because I am very creative person. I do what people don't expect.

I-You seem to know a lot at your age...why?

E-My school's perverted that's why.

I-I should know, I used to go there.

E-THEN COME BACK!

I-Yeah-no.

E-looks sadly at floor

I-Do you have a life?

E-Yes I do, just not outside.

I-Okay. Have you ever met MCR, 30STM, P!ATD?

E-I grabbed Brendon Urie's hand for 10.6 seconds, you should know. YOU WERE THERE!

I-Sex after marrage?

E-No.

I-Catholic?

E-Yes.

I-Proud?

E-Yes.

I-Seriously?

E-YES! ASK ANOTHER QUESTION!!!!

I-Who got you into your music?

E-My dad. He listens to a lot of 80's stuff, he got me into Linkin Park, Blink 182. He loves Rock music! I grew up listening to stuff like Korn, Linkin PArk, Blink 182, Stabbing Westward. You don't know how much I thank him for NOT LISTENING TO RAP!

I-You were born in the 90's and you consider yourself an 80's girl?

E-Yeah, gotta problem?

I-Besides writing, what other hobbies do you do?

E-I play piano, gutair, I sing, I draw, I sometimes dance, crazily, I make movies.

I-Movies?

E-Yeah! If you go to youtube and type in Punkness93 you'll find me! They're sims videos.

I-Sims?

E-I am a huge sims fan! It's the only video game that I play, besides Silent Hill, which cracks me up.

I-You do a lot for your age.

E-It runs in the family.

I-Italiarican?

E-Yeah...that so hard to believe?

I-No...whats your nickname?

E-Punkness, Italian Princess(don't ask why), Lane, Nena, Lana, Lena. I'm mostly Elena.

I-You have a very unique style.

E-Thank you. I dress mostly punk. I'm a vegitarian when it comes to clothes. I don't wear anything Animal. I wear a lot of makeup...

I-Do you think your pretty?

E-DUH!

I-You talk a lot about suicide.

E-I tried to kill myself once...I didn't come close. I was just really depressed 'cause nobody likes me. Whado ya know. Nobody likes me and I'M STRONG!

I-Mental?

E-sigh Believe it or not...I'm very smart.

I-Well, thats all the time we have for today. Thanks for talking with me!

E-Anytime. Stay tuned for chapter 17.

Both-waves bye

THE END!
Sign up to rate and review this story