Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Leave Me Speechless

Leave Me Speechless

by darks00 7 reviews

Read and find out.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-20 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 669 words

3Moving
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

A heavy breathing on the back of my neck gave me chills to my spine. I slowly opened my eyes to realized I fell asleep on Julius. Man, what a dream I had...I'll have to remember to tell Julius. I believe in him. I believe in him that he'll wake up.

I looked at the love of my life, breathing so hard, fighting for his life. Then I noticed something as I slowly got off of Julius. (I was probley giving him troubles breathing with sleeping on his chest.) His eyes were flickering like crazy. He was trying to wake up! I quickly ran to the lights, and turned them off to help Julius open his eyes.

"Julius, please open your eyes. Please, if you can hear me." I cried out.

I held his hand with one, and patted his cheek with the other, trying to get him back to reality. Julius moaned, and held a tighter grip on my hand. Julius let out a cough, and I watched his chest go up and down. Good sign. I noticed Julius was having troubles breathing when he was breathing fine on his own and air was being shoved up his nose. I took off the oxygen mask off his mouth and nose, and his eyes soon opened to reveal his eyes that I hadn't seen for awhile. Still those beautiful blue eyes.

Julius tried to get up, but he had some trouble. I helped him to sit up. We both didn't say anything. No need to. We both could read each other like a book. With tears in both of our eyes, we just sat there in the dark...crying.

Crying with fear...crying with the pain of what we've been through...

crying with happiness.

________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY:

Here was was, blind folded. Julius held a tight, protective grip on my arm.

"Julius, where are you taking me?" I asked him.

I could tell just by the sound of his voice that he was smirking. "You'll see...ok. You can take off the blind fold off, now."

I obeyed.

"Julius is beautiful..."

It was breath taking. We were both on a cliff, starring at the sunset.

"I wanted to show you this for a long time," He admitted, suddenly becoming interested in his shoes.

"Woah, this is so wierd..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You don't like it?"

Julius looked sad. Those eyes could hurt a monster. Who could stand beautiful blue eyes sad?

"No, it's wierd for I saw it in my dream."

"Delilah, that wasn't a dream."

"What?"

"It was real. Everything I said. I actually saw my mother."

I was speechless. "You mean, when we...when we..."

"Kissed?" He finished for me. -I nodded, with him smirking- "It was real."

I smiled, as Julius' hand found mine. I blushed. I always wanted to do that.

"You know, maybe our plane crashed for a reason," Julius said, shrugging.

"Me, too." I agreed. "And I'm happy. I mean, I'm not happy that you were in a coma. It was tourture..."

"I know. I'm happy. I'd be in that coma again just to be with you, to see you, to know you feel the same way as I do."

"Aww Julius, you're so sweet."

Julius smiled. "I know this is going to sound cheesy...but I like looking at you better than the sunset. You're better looking without a doubt."

He blushed.

"Sometimes the cheesy things can be the best and the sweetest," I told him.

The sun was dying. So was our fear. Soon the moon would come up, and show a new line of hope for Julius and me. Who knows what tomorrow would bring.

THE END

Never be scared of death
Or your last breath
For we'll all be re-united someday
And intill that day
It's only good by for now

And as for near death experiances...it makes you appreciate life, and those you love.

xxDarkness' Kidxx

Thanks for reading, you guys rock!
Sign up to rate and review this story