Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Shenanigans

Chapter 1

by spgdfreak 2 reviews

written by my friend sandy and i...basically about the guys in high school and everything imaginable happening...it's better than it sounds lol

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 1666 words

0Unrated
Alaina's POV
"I love you, Alaina Regina Pritchard. I always have, always will. Now, will you marry me?" Tre asked as he got on one knee. I started crying.
"Yes, yes, yes! Frank Edwin Wright I love you too!"
"Sorry, sweetie, can you call me Tre? You know how much I hate being called Frank."
"Yeah, Mike's gonna be pissed though."
"Wake up, Alaina!"
"What? I'm not sleeping, sweetie!"
"Don't call me sweetie, get the fuck up!"
"Tre?" I opened my eyes. "Oh, it's just you!" I said, looking at my sweet twin brother, Mike. It's not something you wanna wake up to at 7 am, though.
"Why the fuck are you waking me up at 7 in the morning?" I asked, looking at my clock.
"Ummm...because Mom said to get you up and oh yeah, it's the first day of school!" Oh shit, was summer over already?
"Wow, summer went by really fast!" I said, going to my dresser. I noticed Mike was still standing there. "Do you mind? I would like to get dressed without you in the room."
"I just wanna see what you're going to wear to see your husband," he said, smiling at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"How much of that did you hear?"
"Oh, not much. Just the part of you saying that I was gonna be pissed and that you loved Frank Edwin Wright!!" He laughed. "You know he hates being called that, right?"

"Yeah, he said that in the dream. Now will you please get out?" He smiled and stood in the doorway. I grabbed a shirt and threw it at him.
"Get out, Mike!" He walked off and left me alone.

I had no clue what I was going to wear. I hadn't seen Tre in a few weeks because he went to camp. He didn't specify what kind, but I was really hoping it wasn't band camp. I had a thing for him ever since he started hanging out with Mike, but he didn't know. I used to like Billie, but then he started dating Adrienne and I got over that fast enough. I finally picked out a black tank top and a pair of jeans. If Tre hadn't noticed me in the past 2 years, why would he start today? I went downstairs and sat at the table with everyone.
"So, how excited are you guys for school?" our mom asked us.
"OH, so fucking thrilled!" Mike said, taking a bite of whatever kind of cereal he was eating.
"Michael Ryan, do not use that word at this table!" she yelled.
"Sorry. We're happy, aren't we, Alaina?" He said, smiling sarcasticly.
"Shut up, Mike."
"What's he talking about, Lane?" she asked me. Lane was my nickname.
"Who knows...Mike we need to get going." I said, shooting him a dirty look.
"Fine, I had my fun. Bye Mom!" He said, putting his bowl in the sink and grabbing his backpack. I got my car keys off the table and we got into our car. Mike didn't like driving that much, so he usually made me drive...and pay for gas. When we got there, I found my usual parking place was taken. I didn't recognize the car, so I figured it was a new kid.
"Someone took our parking spot!" Mike said, shocked and annoyed.
"You mean MY parking spot? You never drive!"
"Umm...yeah I do...OK no I don't. Hurry up, we have to talk to Billie and Tre before school starts!" I pulled in somewhere and Mike dashed out. Even though he was my twin brother and one of my best friends, we still seemed to be complete opposites. I got out and walked toward the dramatic hellhole that would consume the next 9 months of my life. At least I would get to see Tre now everyday! I walked up to Billie and Adrienne, who were making out in the front of school, to see if they saw where Mike went.
"Hey, BJ, Adie...umm, can I talk for a sec?" They broke apart and looked at me like they were gonna kill me. "OK, I'll hurry it up. Did you see where Mike went?"
"He went to get his stuff. Someone took your spot!" Adrienne said, looking back
*
Farore's POV
"Uck... Six already?" I lifted my head up groggily, my eyes half open and blinking rapidly as I yawned and stretched in attempts to wake myself up. I slammed my hand down viciously upon the off button of my alarm clock, which in all its mighty glory wailed its wake up call. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and forced myself to get my arse out of bed. I trudged into the bathroom and washed my face in hopes to wake myself up more, and stared at myself in the mirror. My red hair was fairly neat to my surprise, except for a few rebellious clumps that stuck out every which way. My eyes, which changed colors ranging from icy blue to emerald green depending on the light and my mood, were half-closed. They were, at the moment, a grey color. My light skin was no longer oily, since I took the lovely time to wash it.
I dragged myself back into my room and over to my dresser, rummaging through clothing till I found an outfit to fit my days liking. A slightly-baggy yet form-fitting black Pink Floyd t-shirt, slightly baggy faded jeans with holes at the knees and tears in select few other areas, revealing the skin underneath with fish-nets with large holes. I wore my battered black converse high tops, a studded black belt, and an army button up shirt over what I was wearing underneath, it was unbuttoned and had many band patches and pins with sayings and such written on them. My arms were adorned with many black and various other colored jellies and a wristband. My hair, which I rarely ever wore down, was pulled back in a messy pony tail with strands framing my face, as well as my bangs which went to my mid-eye. I wore eyeliner which I applied messily.
Examining my nails for a moment, which had chipping black nail polish, I slung my army-green canvas messenger bag over one shoulder and sped out of my room.
I grabbed a pop tart from the fridge and took a swig from the milk carton before speeding out of the house to attend my first day of school in this new city as the new girl. I jumped into my car, switching the radio station to the classic rock channel. I turned the volume way up as "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd began to play. If you couldn't tell by now, I'm a huge fan of the band.
I arrived at the school while the lot was still pretty much empty and took a spot near the school, hoping no one would kill me for taking their spot later on. I dashed into the school, looking for the office.
I found the office pretty quickly and went up to the front desk. The lady asked for my name after I explained I was new, and she handed me my schedule and a map of the school. I nodded a thank you and wandered the halls of my new high school, locating where each place was and the easiest routes to take to get to each room. I didnt have much to do for the next hour and a half, so this took about a whole twenty minutes. I then proceeded to the front of the school and seated myself on the floor and leaned against the cool, hard wall. I examined each student as they began to arrive, wondering what kind of people I'd meet.
"Someone took your spot!" I heard a girl say from somewhere near me about forty minutes later. I looked around before my eyes settled upon a small group. There were two girls and a boy. I wondered if they were talking about the spot I parked in earlier on, but I ignored them, looking around. I then noticed a boy with light brown hair wandering around as if looking for someone. He stopped in front of me and cocked his head to the side.
"I've never seen you around here before..." He said, his brilliant blue eyes locking with mine. He half-smiled and I stood.
"Well, that'd be because I'm new." I replied, but I did not smile.
"I'm Michael Pritchard, but call me Mike Dirnt." He held out a hand and it was then I stifled a laugh.
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Dirnt. I'm Farore Pierce." I took his hand in mine, and smiled. He was tall, and skinny. He was... cute.
"Would you like to meet some of my friends?" He asked me, and I nodded. He led me towards the three I had overheard talking before. He introduced me to the three of them.
"This is Billie Joe Armstrong." He pointed towards a man with black spiky hair and emerald green eyes. He nodded a hello to me, and I returned the nod. "This" he then gestured towards the girl I heard talking before, she had dark brown hair in dreadlocks and brown eyes, "is Adrienne Nesser. And this here is my twin sister Alaina." Alaina said hello to me, and I returned the hello. "Guys, this is Farore Pierce. She's new here."
"So, I guess we found the culprit for the 'who took the Pritchards parking spot' mystery." Adrienne laughed. I smiled.
"Yeah, sorry about that. I just moved in from England." I said. I had recently moved down here from Liverpool, England.
"Your name's odd." Billie Joe said. "No offense, but I've never heard that name before."
"My mom liked it, I dunno where it's from." I liked feeling like part of a group so quickly, seeing as though I just got here. This would be nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story