Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Coming Home

05

by HeartBrokenMorbid 2 reviews

Shyeah i finally updated

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 756 words

0Unrated
Sorry i took so long to update
I wasnt sure wether to keep going with the story
But i had the time to update it so i am ^_^




Jade's POV
Its been about 1 month since me and Frank got together and i couldnt be happier.
But Im not to sure about Frank.
He's been going out alot and hanging with his friends.
We barely go out anymore.
Let alone talk even.
I'm starting to think he's cheating on me or atleast wanting to breakup.

I decided to confront him about it.

"Babe?" i ask as i sit next to him on the couch.
"Yeah?" he asks not even taking his head away from the TV.
"Are you cheating on me?" I ask bluntly.
He turns to me wide eyed.
"What? why the hell would you ask that?" he asks slightly madand confused.
"Well you always go out with your friends, plus sometimes you act as if im invisable" i say sadly
"Babe" he says turning to face me.
"I would NEVER cheat on you. Now im sorry if ive been ignoring you in anyway. I'll make it up to you i swear. Just please dont ever think im cheating on you" He says looking at me in the eyes.
I nod and give him a hug.
He kissed my forhead then says something about going to the store.
"Now you stay here while i go shopping. I'm going to make it up to you i swear" he says kissing me softly. I nod and smile as he leaves.

About 20 min after Frank left there was a knock at the door.
I open it to see Tony, one of my exes from PA.
Ive onlyhad a couple while i was there but Tony, I actually thought i was gonna marry this guy.
We ere planning on moving in together but i came home one day and found him with my bestfriend.

"Tony? what the hell are you doing here?" i ask shocked
"I miss you Jade, ever since you left ive been a mess. Your all i think about" he says looking at me.
"You sure it isnt Kayla?" i ask coldly.
"What me and Kayla did was a mistake, your the one i love" he says putting his hand on my cheek.
I brush it away and look at him.
"Tony, go home ok? i dont love you anymore. I love frank" i say strongly.
"Oh you mean that guy you grew up with? that makeup wearing fag?" he says harshly.
"Hes not a fag Tony, you are last time i checked you were caught kissing a certin friend of yours at your 5th birthday party" i say smiling.
I could see the anger in his eyes as i said that.

"Now you listen to me" he says grabbing my arm.
"You love me and only me. Now your coming back to Pa with me tonight." he says grabbing my face and kissing me.

As soon as i pulled away i see Frank standing in the driveway with a look of shock and hurt.
"Frank its not what it looks like i swear!" i say.
"Oh yes it is Frankie boy. She loves me and shes coming back to Pa with me tonight" Tony says smiling.
"Frank dont listen to him its not true! he only came here to get me to leave. and i dont plan on it. I love you not him" i say trying to get Frank to believe me.
Tony laughs and grabs my arms leading me towards his car.
"Tony let me go!" i say trying to get out of his grasp.
"Come on babe we're going home" he says pulling me.
"Let her go" I look next to me to see Frank ith pure hate in his features.
"Oh yeah? and what are you gonna do if i dont" Tony says.

"Its not what only hes gonna do. But WE'RE gonna do" I look behind Frank to see Gerard and the rest of the guys getting closer to Tony.
Tony rolls his eyes and grabs my arm again.
"Yeah like your gonna do anything" he says chuckling.

I see Gerard walk away from the group and go behind Tonys car.
"Looks like one of your buddies just bailed on you Frankie" he says smiling.
"yeah i dont think so" Gerard says. Tony turns around just in time for Gerards fist to catch Tonys face.
I get out of the way as Gerard hits him again and run up to Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story