Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Shenanigans

Chapter 3

by spgdfreak 0 reviews

hanging out at Mike and Alaina's

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 2784 words

0Unrated
Alaina's POV
"Why don't I go with you in your car so I can tell you where to go?" Mike offered. If he wasn't captain obvious? Now was my chance to get him back for charade at lunch and for the Tre thing a few minutes ago.
"Couldn't she just follow us?" I asked. I wonder if the grin in my head was showing on my face. I tried very hard for it to look sincere. Mike nudged me, with his "shut the fuck up or I will beat your ass if you ruin this for me" look.
"Sure, why not?" Rory answered. I smiled. I could listen to my Offspring CD now. At least I could be with Tre. Even if he did only have one ball, he said he could still have kids. I doubt he even wanted to marry me right now, but whatever. I don't even know if he likes me that way. I beat Mike and Rory home and ran upstairs and changed before Tre got there. Maybe something slightly more revealing would be good. Then I heard a doorbell.
"ALAINA! FRANK AND BILLIE JOE AND ADRIENNE ARE HERE!" My mom yelled. Fuck! He was here already! Why was I stressing? I looked awesome! Or so I thought...
As I made my way down the stairs, Billie was staring at me quite weirdly. Adrienne walked up to me and started to whisper.
"Sweetie, you're wearing a skirt." She whispered. Billie was cracking up, Tre was staring at me like he never seen anything that interesting in his life. I ran back upstairs and slammed the door. How retarded was I? I flung myself on the bed and banged my head up against the wall several hundred times. Or so it seemed. I heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it?"
"Adie."
"Come in!" I said. As long as it wasn't Tre, I was good. She sat on the bed next to me.
"You like him, don't you?"
"Who? Billie?"
She shot me a look like she wanted to kill me for even suggesting it.
"Umm...no. Tre." She said, sounding kind of pissed. I sighed.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Well it's obvious. Besides, Mike told Billie and Billie told me."
See if I tell Mike anything ever again. Wait, I never told-
"Fuck, I'm gonna beat Mike to death! He told you about the dream, didn't he?"
"Well, Billie did but yeah, same difference. You should go for it."
Did she know something?
"Why do you think that?"
"Cuz Tre doesn't turn anyone down. Besides, if he turns you down, which I highly doubt, you don't need him. I mean, Jason likes you." She paused for a second and looked at the look of disgust on my face. I think she knew why. "White, not freakazoid Relva. I wonder what happened with him."
"Yeah, he changed over the summer. Jason White, eh?"
"That's what Billie said. He usually doesn't lie. Unless he wants something." She laughed a little and I laughed with her. She stood up and walked over to the dresser. before she opened anything, she turned back to me. "Can I?"
I shrugged.
"Be my guest..." We both laughed when I realized the literalness of it all. She found a dark purple V-neck shirt and threw it at me.
"It shows your boobs, we both know you have good ones. Tre will love it and if not, Jason will too." She smiled and walked out. I changed into the shirt and smiled. I came back out of my room and went back downstairs.
"Hey, she's actually wearing a shirt this time!" Billie yelled. Tre and Adrienne shot him dirty looks. About that time, Mike walked in with Farore and Jason.
"Where the hell have you guys been?" Tre asked, looking suspiciously at Rory and Mike. I wondered the same thing.
"We went to get somthing to eat at Wendy's. Where the hell have you been, Tre Cool?"
"Uhh...I was here..." He said, looking like he wasn't sure if he had been or not.
"Thanks for noticing me, guys. Love ya, too!" Jason said, standing over my shoulder.
"Hey Mike, guess what your sister did!" Billie cheered. I was gonna kick his ass. Adrienne stepped on his foot and he yelled in pain. I would too, with the boots she had on!
"What did you do this time?" Mike asked, looking me up and down.
"She just changed her shirt. Is that a crime?" Adrienne asked, still standing on Billie's foot.
"That shirt, yes. Why do you have to dress like a slut?" He looked at Tre. "OOOHHH!! I get it."
"Mike, leave her alone. Why do you always fight with her? You can be such am asshole sometimes!" Tre said. Was I dreaming? Did the love of my life just overstep his best friend territory and stand up for me? Wait, he was my best friend, too. So was he defending me because of that?
"She knows I'm kidding. Right, Lane?"
"Yeah, it's cool, Tre."
"No, Tre Cool." Billie said. I don't know if he was serious or trying to be funny.
"And we have been ignoring Jason, so hello Jason!" Adrienne said, turning to him.
"Um, hey. So, what are we gonna do?"
Adrienne walked over to the garbage and took out a beer bottle that I would only assume was from our stepdad. The grin on her face had me worried about what she was gonna come up with next. You never knew with her!

Billie Joe's POV
"Anyone up for spin the bottle?" I loved how her mind worked.
"Oh, no drinking, then?" Farore asked. Her idea was good, too. Alaina and Mike looked like they were gonna piss their pants when she suggested it, though. They gave each other that freaky twin look. The kind that says they knew what each other were thinking. They had those looks a lot.
"Pritchard one and Pritchard two don't drink. At least not with the new stepdaddy around." I said. "If they did, their asses would be grounded into the next millenium."
Farore looked from me to Mike, back to me, to Alaina, back to me.
"Why does he talk like that?" She asked.
"Cuz he thinks he's cool." Mike said, smiling at me.
"At least I have a girlfriend!" I said. He picked up a paper wad and threw it at me. "oh, real mature!"
"Cuz that response just screamed 'Billie Joe Armstrong, college professor.'" Jason said. Adie put her hands on her hips and shifted to one side.
"Are we playing or not?"
Everyone else stared at each other.
"I'm in." Farore smiled.
"OK, new girl's game. What about the Pritchards and Mr. Cool and Jason?"
"What if I land on Alaina?" Mike asked, looking upset. I looked at Adrienne and she shrugged.
"No, none of that." I said.
"Alright, I'm in." Mike agreed.
"Me too." Alaina said.
"Me too!" Tre squeaked almost immediately after Alaina agreed. They didn't know how much one was into the other. Probably sat around hoping that one made a move, so neither of them made a move cuz they were scared. I knew how they felt, but it was funny to watch them squirm!
"So, I guess I'm in, too." Jason agreed. I felt sorry for him. He didn't really fit into the equation. But he was was an amazing guitarist and a good guy. We knew he liked Alaina, but we also knew she liked Tre. And only Tre and I knew Tre liked Alaina, too. I had to keep it from Adie, which was maybe one of the hardest things to keep. She was Alaina's best female friend and I knew she would tell her. We also kept it from Mike cuz we knew he would tell, too. We all went down to the basement, where we smoked the heavy stuff sometimes. Surprisingly, Mama Pritchard and the daddy of the year never found out. They didn't really pay that much attention to Mike or Alaina when they were together, though. We pulled over the boxes we usually sat on and a new, less dirty one for Farore. Adrienne set the bottle in the middle of the floor.
"Right, so who's first?" Farore asked.
"Um, you can if you want, Rory," Alaina said. I looked at them.
"Rory? What?"
"It's her nickname, dumbass!" Mike snorted.
"Oh, ok." I replied and rolled my eyes. RORY reached for the bottle.
"Wait!" Jason yelled. We all stared at him.
"What'd I do?" Rory asked.
"Nothing. But, quick question. If we land on a member of the same sex, do we have to kiss them?"
"Oh. Good question." Adrienne said. They knew about me being bi, but I didn't really want to make out with Mike while my girlfriend was looking. It seemed that it was up to me, though.
"I think the girls should feel free to make out..." Jason said, smiling.
"You're a sick, little fuck." Adie said, smacking Jason's knee.
"If you feel comfortable with it, go ahead." I said. I knew none of them would do it.
"Can I go now?" Rory asked, annoyed.
"Yes, yes, yes! Go ahead!" I said, waving her off. She was a good spinner for a girl. It went around for a few turns and landed on...Mr. Mike Dirnt. Oh, this would be a good one...
*
Rory's POV
"Can I go now?" I asked, keeping my eyes off the bottle and on Billie, who I had been asking.
"Yes, yes, yes! Go ahead!" He said, waving. So I spun. I spun it a little too hard, it took several rotations before it finally slowed. I gulped, picking at my fingernails. It was a nervous habit I'd picked up during the last couple of years. The bottle slowed... And landed on Mike. I froze, my eyes flickering from the top of the bottle to Mike's face, who had also froze, his eyes glued to the bottle in shock.
"What are the odds?" Alaina asked with a hint of mischief in her voice. She smirked widly.
"Another question." Jason said. "What kind of kiss, and how long?"
"Ten second kiss. Make out." Adrienne began. "With tongue." She added.
"Oh." Was all I said.
"Well... I guess we'd better get it over with." Mike said. He sounded less sincere than he had probably been going for with that statement.
I moved over to where he was and he placed a hand on my cheek, preparing for the kiss. I gulped again and took a deep breath.
"Okay... Go." Adie said, ready to count the seconds. We leaned in and our lips met. I hesitated for a moment, and got a quick chill of nerves. Then we began to kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I followed suit. His tongue massaged mine, and I intensified the kiss just a little more. We were both way more into it that I guess we should have been, and I heard Billie Joe whoop, causing me to blush.
"All righty! It's been ten seconds... You two can stop now..." Adie said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Guys. Seriously, stop."
I jumped back in slight shock. I guess neither of us heard her say ten when she was counting. My face must have turned a deep crimson, so I hung my head so my long red hair could hide my embarrassed face.
"All right... Now it's Billie's turn." Jason nudged the bottle closer to Billie Joe. I lifted my head only slightly, though the burning sensation from my embarrassment was still lingering. Mike kept his face turned from mine, concentrating intently on the bottle in the center of our group. Billie Joe took the bottle and spun it cockily causing it to hit Lane's foot.
"Oh, sorry." Billie took the bottle and replaced it to the center, spinning it again. It landed on Tre. We all bursted out laughing.
"No WAY!" Billie yelped. "I demand a refund!"
"You didn't pay, Bill. Now... You hafta kiss Tre." Adie said between giggles.
"Of all people, my own girlfriend!" Billie Joe placed a hand on his heart and feigned being hurt. Alaina looked slightly angry and jealous, probably because Tre was kissing someone other than her. This thought brought me to let out another giggle, and I concentrated on the two men who were looking at each other funnily. Most of us continued to laugh.
Ten seconds and one incredibly interesting make out session later, the two pulled away with a 'thank fuck' leaving their lips. We all burst into laughter again before we decided it was Alaina's turn to spin.

Jason's POV
I watched Alaina as she placed her hand on the bottle and spun it. I held my breath as the bottle spun and began to slow. I was silently praying it would land on me.
I have liked Lane for quite a while now, and I didn't want to see her have to kiss anyone other than myself. I know I'm one to be jealous. Massively jealous. Violently jealous, in fact...
So I just sat and watched it slow. It landed on Tre.
"What the fuck? Is this thing rigged to match people...?" Adrienne joked. A couple of us nervously laughed, but I let out a deep sigh. It wasn't fair...
"Aw, no faiw." Billie Joe pouted. "He got to make out more than I got to!" Adrienne threw a hair clip at him which had seconds earlier adorned her hair. Alaina laughed, and Tre muttered something under his breath. They got close and just got right into the kissing. Adrienne counted slowly and Billie Joe shot me a look. I shrugged. I couldn't look away.
They were going at it quite passionately. It was funny, though. They stopped a little late, like Mike and Farore had before, but they didn't look as embarrassed. Mike and Rory wouldn't look at each other as if they had never done something like that before, but Tre just sighed happily and Lane returned to her seat.
We played a couple more rounds. I had to kiss Adie [Billie wasn't too happy about that], Rory had to kiss me as well, and Lane had to kiss Billie.
"Okay, okay, so this one time Mike and I had had a little too much to drink when we were at my house and we ended up running up and down the street naked!" Billie Joe laughed. It was about an hour and a half later. I was sitting next to Billie Joe who had Adie resting her head in his lap; she was lying on her back. Rory had her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them and Mike was lying on his stomach besides her. Tre was lying on his back and Lane was still sitting on her box. We were just talking and such and we were telling our best drunk stories.
"Well, once, back home, my friends and I were in my basement. My friend Laurie began to dance atop my pool table singing the 'I feel pretty, oh so pretty' song from West Side Story." Rory shared, giggling.
"Amazing..." Alaina breathed as if Rory had just discovered the cure to cancer. Then she began to laugh. You'd think the lot of us were smoking.
"You betcha. During her escapade-" She began.
"Escapade? What in the fucking hell does 'escapade' mean?" Tre asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow.
"Your mom." Rory stuck her tongue out at him. He gasped and sat up quickly.
"Hey!"
"Do you take umbrage upon what I said?" Rory asked, purposely using big words to confuse Tre. In school he was pretty smart, but he was a real airhead around the rest of us.
"Now I'm just confused..." Tre looked down. "Lane-Lane. Rowy's being mean to Twe-Twe." He gave her the puppy dog face.
"Oh, poow Twe-Twe!" Alaina hopped down and sat besides him, placing a hand on her back. "What does Tre want me to do about it?"
"Bite her!" He pointed a finger at Farore.
"Sir yes ma'am!" Alaina saluted and jumped towards Farore, tripping and landing on her with a thud.
"Ouch." Mike said. "That looked... Painful."
"Lane, you all right?!" Tre and I shouted at the same time. When we noticed the other said something, our eyes locked into a death stare down.
"Uh... Guys?" Lane sat up. Rory remained on the floor, holding herself up on one arm and rubbing the back of her head that had collided with the floor.
Tre took a step towards me and I lunged at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story