Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > College Roomies

Moving In

by Deidara 33 reviews

Going to college was something she was looking forward to, but as she meets her two new roomates will she still think the same thing afterward? After all what other two males can be more of a myste...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-22 - 1216 words

2Original
Disclaimer: I, Deidara, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted

Ch1: Moving In

Walking past the many doors in the campus, the female figure looked at the many numbers labeled in the many doors. She looked from side to side as the numbers kept increasing as she kept on walking forward; she looked back down at the paper in her hands re-reading the information of where she was to live throughout the many semesters.

"470 . . . 471 . . . 472, h-here it is, room 473" Walking closer to the door labeled 473 in bold numbers; she knocked lightly on the door but enough to be heard from the inside.

"Coming", the reply was soon heard from the inside of the door, footsteps were soon heard afterward. The door was opened by a raven haired male, a half dressed raven haired male.

A blush soon crept upon the shy female as her gaze soon turned elsewhere, considering the fact he was a head taller than her and her gaze would meet his unclothed chest. Yet as her gaze was shifting downward her flush intensified as she as well noticed that he was only wearing his boxers.

A smirk soon appeared upon his face as he noticed her flushed face, yet he stood where he was not even moving to cover his chest but merely asked, "May I help you?"

Her gaze shifted slightly up to his, still blushing furiously at his state of clothing. She nodded timidly, her soft reply barely heard.

"M-My name is Hyuuga Hinata, I-I am your new roommate, I'm to l-live here as well" Came her stuttered reply her eyes shifting somewhere else as soon as she finished speaking, unable to bare staring at his intense gaze.

He nodded quite calmly as he opened the door wider where she could step into the dorm as well. She looked around and noticed it was quite large, for a dorm that is. The kitchen was fit where at least three to four people would eat, it was to her right. Yet as you walked forward there was a living room where a television was set in front of a large sofa.

It was well decorated to her taste elegant but not overly decorated, simple and comfortable. She looked to where another small hall was where another four doors stood.

The raven haired male walked in front of her now opening one of the four doors, motioning for her to enter the first that stood on her right.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, though I'm not the only one that lives here besides you and me. He went out at the moment, you will meet him later when he arrives" He replied curtly, his hands then motioned to the farthest door on the left, " The bathroom is on that door, if you wish to use it you may, this room is where you will be sleeping since the other two are occupied"

He left as soon as he finished speaking not bothering to even see of she had questions that she wanted answered. A sigh escaped her lips as she walked inside her room, dropping her only luggage in the bed. She opened the zipper, laying a few clothes aside as she searched for her pajamas.

She had arrived quite late to the campus, when the sky had darkened and the suns bright light was replaced by the moons eerie glow.

!''!''!''!''!


He walked back silently to the kitchen where his instant coffee was now ready, pouring some into his empty cup he walked back to his seat in the four seated table. He drank some of his cups content while watching the flickering images in the screen of the small television that lay on the kitchens counter.

The sound of water running was soon heard after a few minutes passed by. A smile soon appeared upon his face as a devilish thought came to his mind.

"A female and two males, wonder what would be the outcome of that?"

Laughing slightly to himself, he then turned back his attention to the images on the television, where his previous thought soon faded away.

!''!''!''!''!


Steam filled the bathroom as soon as she finished with her hot shower. She stepped out from the tub, placing a towel around herself but was soon taken off as she dried herself with it. She grabbed her fresh pajamas that lay on the sink, putting on her undergarments before putting on the baby blue short shirt then pants.

She put back the wet towel on the rack; walking out of the bathroom soon after she had picked up her previous clothing. Hinata went back to her room where she put her dirty clothes in her bed for the moment.

Her classes were to start in two more days, on Monday to be precise and tonight was Friday, so she had only two days to enjoy a bit more time to herself.

Walking back out of her room, Hinata went toward the kitchen where she yet again met the half naked dressed Uchiha. A blush soon appeared upon her face, which was soon noticed as he turned his attention toward her, another one of his smirks plastered on his face.

Yet as he started to drink some of his coffee he nearly spit it right back at as he took notice of her appearance. Her sleeveless baby blue shirt merely inches above her belly button; hugging her quite nicely might he add. While her matching pair of pants hanged low a bit below her waist. It was not much cleavage, but enough to give some work to his imagination considering how well her body was formed.

"If I have to live in here for the rest of college I wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning" His perverted mind already working its way to many erotic thoughts.

His little daydreaming was however broken as another knock came to the door. Hinata was already walking toward it where she opened the door to the other arrival.

His other roommate, Gaara, stood on the other side of the door where he silently came in without reply toward their new roommate. He walked toward his room which was next to Hinatas, closing it right behind him.

He was not bothered at all or found it odd by his behavior into finding someone else opening the door instead of him. As a matter of fact he expected it from him; it was nothing to be bothered about since he would probably ask him about their new roommate in the morning.

Hinata however was slightly puzzled by the events that had just occurred, walking back to the kitchen sitting in one of the table's seats in front of him.

"That's Sabaku Gaara, he's our other roommate, and he's the one that I was talking about earlier. Though do not be bothered, he merely needs to know someone before fully talking to them without seeming rude" Sasuke took another drink from his cup, the warm liquid flowing down his throat.

Hinata nodded in understanding; after all she herself was somewhat like that.
Sign up to rate and review this story