Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Heiress

Chapter 2

by Deidara 4 reviews

She was to choose a husband to marry within a month. But as two men admit their love for her, will she be able to choose between her two most dear people? And what happens when the Kazekage comes i...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Neji, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-23 - Updated: 2006-11-24 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I, Deidara-kun, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted, and thanks to those who reviwed

Ch2:

"Hinata-sama" He replied, curtly nodding.

"Neji-nissan, I've already t-told you, you d-don't have to call me sama" She reminded him once again, he merely shrugged before saying, "A habit I guess, so did your teammates just leave?"

She nodded slightly, "Y-Yeah, I just wanted to stay a bit longer for training" her head lowered and a barely hearable whisper she said, "But a failure will always be a failure" His eyes widened at her reply but quickly got over it when she raised her head with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Hinata . . . I" He whispered in regret, shaking his head slightly, trying to forget what she had said.

"How about I train with you?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"H-Hai, it would help if I had a real opponent" she agreed. They both quickly got on their battle stances, ready to attack.

Neji was the first to attack, chakra pulsing through his hands as he tried hitting a normal chakra point but a vital one none the less. As it hit the point Hinata stumbled a bit from the attack, she quickly countered her own attack; trying to hit his arm as well while he was still close to her.

He did a back flip just in time, barely missing her hands. Taking the opportunity of him trying to recover Hinata grabbed one of her shuriken that lay in her pouch and threw it in his direction.

When he looked up he saw the shuriken flying in his direction but there was no time to dodge it; covering his face with both hands in a defensive position, as he waited for the shuriken to hit its target. Not long after its sharp edges caused a small cut on his arm.

That's how it went for a few hours both trying to attack one another; dodging their effective blows and hands. Each getting into a defensive position, trying to block the others attacks.

!''!''!''!''!


Walking back to the empty Uchiha compound, Sasuke went through many turns in the Konoha village streets, trying to get to his home which was near the edge of the woods. Where everything seemed so peaceful and happy, but now all that surrounded the Uchiha home was silent cries and wails from the ghosts that were murdered that night.

His eyes suddenly turned cold. If it weren't for 'him' he wouldn't have gone to Orochimaru in search for power. He wouldn't have left Konoha and left his only friends behind to search for him. His parents would still be here with him, and maybe, just maybe he wouldn't try to block everyone from helping him. He might even be somewhat kind to the people that loved him. But now it's too late to change the past. Everything seemed so hopeless now.

!''!''!''!''!


Both were now breathing heavily, but Hinata was still more wounded than he was. But she was not going to give up just yet. She grabbed another shuriken from her pouch, throwing it near Nejis thigh.

He breathed heavily trying to regain his breath but to no vail. He was exhausted, obviously. Maybe he shouldn't have drank sake then start training.

His assumption was proven correct as Hinatas shuriken created a somewhat large gash near his thighs. Crying out in pain at the surprise hit, his knees hit the ground.

Her eyes widened in worry, she had not expected it to hit him. She thought he would dodge it or block it like all the rest. Running toward him, Hinata knelt down, putting a hand on his shoulders to calm him down.

"Let me heal it" There was no stuttering in these words but great worry for her niisan. He nodded, while trying to forget about the pain on his thigh.

Hinata suddenly blushed, she hadn't paid much attention to where she had aimed her shuriken as long as it was somewhere on his body. Noticing her sudden mistake her blush deepened.

Noticing her blush he gave her a confused look but she merely shook her head then pointed toward his shorts. Finally getting why she blushed, he blushed slightly too, but it quickly disappeared, not wanting her to see it.

"Its fine" He simply replied, giving her permission to take off his shorts. She nodded; feeling light headed all of a sudden but merely brushed it off and tried concentrating on healing the wound she had caused first.

She grabbed the top edges and started to pull them down slowly to not cause more damage to the wound, after finally taking them off, leaving him only with silk black boxers covering his lower parts; placing the now bloodied shorts on the ground next to them.

But when she returned her attention back to Neji she noticed that the wound went higher. She started pulling the silk boxers up a bit so she could see the wound more clearly, but as she did so Neji jerked his attention back to her with a surprised look on his face.

"S-Sorry, but the wound goes a bit more up" She quickly apologized, he nodded numbly, still quite shocked.

She placed the tips of her fingers on the wound, tracing its edges, before placing her cool hands onto it. An odd sensation appeared in his stomach when she placed her hands on his thigh. He looked downward and noticed Hinatas face filled with concentration toward the wound.

Yet the sensation had not left when she removed her hands after she healed the wound. Maybe it was because he was somewhat drunk; he still didn't know what had caused him to do what he did. He merely guessed that it was both due to his drunkenness and the odd emotions he was felling toward her lately.

He grabbed her shoulders, pulling her toward him; locking both lips with one another. Her eyes widened but slowly started closing as she gave into the kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story