Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine

Clandestine

by ashesNmark 4 reviews

In the beginning frienship is what it had been. For Kinsey and the band their lives had never been seperate. Kinsey had grown up with the boys at her side and had supported them through everything....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 906 words

0Unrated
Clandestine

To say summer was full of happy memories would be a joke. One of those jokes that in fact makes you cry more then laugh. It offends and makes you want to shoot the person who rattled it off. Well that was my summer, my summer when everything changed.

May 26th-

"Pete get your ass over here and hold my hand!"
"Sorry Kinsey."
Pete sat his magazine down and pulled down his tight t-shirt.
I grabbed his hand and squeezed.
"Damn, don't squeeze so hard please."
"I cant believe I let you convince me to get another one! I told Patrick that I was done after the last group tattoo outing where you all held me down and got Fall Out Boy Tattoo'd on my hip."
"This is special its just me and you."
"Yeah I know the first tattoo was me and you, you know the purple unicorn on my left shoulder, then the 2nd one was me and Patrick, the shooting star on my ankle, then me and Andy, with the wings on my shoulder blades, and then me and Jon with the stars on my lower back, then the Fall Out Boy on my hip and now this."
"It is a heart with both our names in it, you can flake out if you want."
Al the 19 yr old tattoo artist held up my left wrist.
"Nope no flaking out, because you are all done gorgeous."
I looked down at the ruby red heart on my wrist.
"Ouch."
"See its done, now we can go."
"Not quite you have to get yours."
"Nope Pete got his last night."
I stood up as Al finished wrapping my wrist.
"Seriously Pete you got yours before you convinced me to get one too?"
"Umm yeah... I was being all sentimental and thought it would be awesome to have our names engraved into a heart like we did when we were kids in trees and stuff."
I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand.
"Lets go, the guys are waiting down the street."
Pete slapped down some cash and we walked outside.
I linked my arm threw his.
"So where did you get your tattoo?"
"On my heart where else?"
"Your awesome have I told you that lately?"
"Nope not today anyways, so is your Mr. Jonas meeting us here tonight?"
"I doubt it."
I pulled my arm away and tucked it in my pocket.
"Why, did you at least call him and tell him we were all hanging out?"
"I called him and he made up some dumb excuse about how although it was cool that you guys were done with tour for 3 months but he didn't have the time to take off early from work and come hang out like old times."
"What did you say?"
"I told him that I was still going to hang out with you guys even if he didn't want to."
"Did he freak out?"
"No he just told me not to come to his place tonight, he said I probably needed to stay at my apartment for a couple of weeks if I was going to be spending a lot of time with you."
"Why has he turned into an asshole?"
He grabbed my hand from my pocket and intertwined his fingers with mine.
"I don't know he is fine until..."
"We come home."
"Yeah, I just don't get it, we all used to hang out, we had the greatest times."
"Until we got famous and he didn't."
"Yeah but he was always so cool with that until he got this righteous job working for this stupid record label."
"Well he shouldn't be blowing you off and he is going to be sad because while we are here I better see you every day!"
"Pete you're my best friend and you have been way before Jonas came along."
He stopped and I turned back to him.
"What?"
"We leave in two weeks for Warped Tour, August we come home for two weeks and then we leave out again for another tour."
I pulled my hand away.
"I cant believe you guys are leaving again. You just got here last night! You said last week when we talked you were home for the whole summer, you lied because with Warped Tour you know for months and months in advance. Why wouldn't you just tell me!?"
"Because I wanted to convince you to come with us. Leave Jonas to his job, he doesn't have time for you anyways!"
"For 3 months? What about my apartment, my cat, my mom?"
"I already talked to your mom and she thinks it would be great for you to get out of your place for awhile... it is time for another adventure Kinsey."
I put my head down.
"Look at me...."
I looked up at him.
He pulled his shirt over his head and there was a ruby red heart with my name in it.
A smile crept over my face and I leaned over and kissed his heart.
"Ok, I'll go, but with one rule!"
He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we continued to walk.
"What's the rule?"
"No way in hell am I sharing a room with Andy or Jon! Last time they stunk up my apartment so bad that I had to use 5 bottles of febreeze to even breathe!"
"Deal!"
Sign up to rate and review this story