Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're Only Liars But We're The Best

Chapter 3

by Blood_Red_Summer 4 reviews

YAY MORE RYAN ROSS!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 847 words

1Hot
All three of you slid off of your bed and, still tittering like school girls (which ironically, you are but there's no excuse for the other two), walked downstairs. You heard soft thumps behind you on the steps and saw Cinnamon.

"Here she is, Pete," you said as you held her out to him.

"Hey Bebe." He patted her on the head and lifted her out of your arms and jumped the last six steps, nearly loosing his balance and falling back on his butt as he crashed on the ground. Then he giggled wildly and ran off. Ryan stopped descending the spiral staircase and looked back up at you.

"Roxy, I swear that he got that fox for himself but said that it was your gift because he didn't have anything else to give you." Then Pete's monkey, Simi, fell from the banister above you and clung to your shoulder.

"Oh, that's okay Ryan, because I have Simi here," you told him. "Come, Simi, we'll make Pete jealous with our wicked good looks." Ryan grinned at you and kept moving towards the kitchen. The smell of bacon and pancakes hit you in waves as you two entered the hallway leading to the kitchen, and you heard a familiar savage battle cry, and stop on your toes as a pancake flies across your path and sticks to the wall.

"PETE! TAKE YOUR MEDS, YOU CRAZY BASTARD!" you shout at him. His arm stops in mid-launch of the second pancake, and he drops it guiltily. "No more coffee for him," you tell the others, who were all ready to dive under the table if Pete were to go crazy again.

Patrick pulled out a chair for you, and you thanked him and sit down, while Andy complains about the presence of the meat and Joe puts a plate with a PBY-peanut butter, banana, and yogurt wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla, your favorite-down in front of you. With one hand you pour yourself some more coffee and with the other you pull out a chair next to you for Ryan. He sits and unfolds his napkin, then goes about answering Patrick's (who's sitting on the other side of you) questions about Panic! At the Disco's new album and serving himself some fruit salad.

Pete threw himself into a chair across the table, and stared at you. You dart your eyes from your plate to him nervously before asking what was wrong.

He shook himself slightly, and murmured, "Nothing", before filling all of the pockets of his Belgian waffle with syrup. You watched him for a few more moments before turning to answer Ryan's question of what you were doing that day.

"Well, the boys have a recording to do, but I'm totally free." His grin widened, and Pete's scowl deepened.

"Great! Then we can hang out!" You swore you heard Patrick growl when Ryan rested his hand on your leg. It kind of made you nervous, of both guys. "Well, Roxy? How about it?" Pete's hazel eyes turned red as the glare attempted to bore Ryan down into the floor.

"Uh, sure! I'm going to go and get my stuff together, okay?" you excused yourself, and walked out of the kitchen. Simi, who had been eating out of a pure silver monogrammed cat dish, vaulted off of the counter and attached herself to your shoulder. You ran up the stairs for all three floors, and threw yourself in your room and onto your bed. Simi leaped off of you and ran down the length of the foot board of your master sleigh bed.

"Simi...what am I supposed to do now? Turn down your owner, or Patrick, or Ryan? I don't think that I like any of them in the way that they want." Simi jumped down an and with a 'poof' landed next to you. You scratch her head, then grab the headboard and pull yourself out of your mattress and wander into your bathroom to brush your teeth. After you rinse your mouth, you go into your closet and grab a large, black purse off of a hook, and throw in your wallet, mints, and cell. There was a knock on your slightly open door, and Ryan came in and closed it behind him. He asked if he could use your toothbrush.

"Yeah, sure. You know where the toothpaste is." A minute later he was leaning in the doorway of your bathroom, with your toothbrush in his mouth and trying to hold a conversation at the same time.

"Ryan, go spit," you ordered, and he cocked his head in a pouting fashion and stalked back to the sink. He rinsed and put your toothbrush back in it's holder, then came out and gently pushed you back on the bed, and crawled onto all fours over you.

"Using your toothbrush is going to be the closest I ever get to kissing you, right?" he asked quietly.

He was carefully avoiding your eyes, and you murmured softly, "Oh, Ryan." and pulled his head down and kissed him.
Sign up to rate and review this story