Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

Kickball and Tension

by I_Mean_This 1 review

A game of kickball raises questions...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 341 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Ok lily, your pick"
Lily looked at the remaining players,
"Uh...frank!"
"Fuck yeah!" Frank yelled and ran to stand behind Lily, after giving her a high five.
"Okay Mikey, your pick"
"Uh..." Mikey peered through his glasses, "I guess I'd have to go with Gerard."
He shrugged with a smile.
"Fuck yeah you would..." Gerard said, stumbling over to Mikey's side.
"You're going down Lily." Gerard said, poking her to get her attention.
"Oh yeah Gerard, I'm sure your kickball skills are even better when you can barely walk in a straight line....Bert, my team" She demanded, gesturing for him to stand behind her.
"Whoot" Bert exclaimed, raising the roof.
"Ray."
"Bob"
Bob, The Used's sound guy, grumbled about being the last picked.
Lily comforted him, saying he was their secret weapon...their sleeping giant.
"I'll be on second base!" Gerard cried, stumbling over to the mat.
Bert laughed when he almost tripped, "Fuckin' plastered man!'
The rest of Mikey's team, Ray, Matt,and Quinn, took their places. Lily's teammates, Bob, Frank, Bert and Brian, lined up.
When it was lily's turn, she requested the speed of the ball, just like she had learned in elementary school,
"Baby bouncies, over the plate, slow".
Lily kicked the ball as hard as she could, and made it to first base just before the ball was thrown to Mikey on the catcher's mound. Bert was next, and the ball flew high in the air after he kicked it aggressively. She and Bert stood still, only to see the ball caught...... and dropped.
Bert shrieked at Lily to "book it" and she charged gerard's base. Gerard drunkenly tried to block her, but to no avail; Lily shoved her way onto the base in no time. When it came time for lily to run to third, Gerard locked his arms around her waist, and didn't let go.
=============
After the kickball game, Lily added up the things...or the moments in her head. maybe she was just making it up...maybe there really was nothing...
Sign up to rate and review this story