Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saint Lily

Will's Warning

by I_Mean_This 1 review

Will confronts lily about her less than lady like behavior..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 438 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What the hell was with you last night?" Will asked lily the next day in the hotel lobby.
Lily inserted 75 cents into a machine and pushed some buttons. She watched the cinnamon bun fall and reached down into the slot to pick it up.
"I just wanted to get drunk, will." she said, unwrapping the cheap pastry, staring at it through large black Chanel sunglasses,
"Besides, I saw you all cozy with Bert. I believe you actually fell asleep on his shoulder, but I wasn't even going to bring that up."
she added, taking a bite full of frosting.
"Hey," will hissed, " I was drunk"
"Yeah, well so was I" Lily shrugged.
"You did a keg stand, Lily. If Adam hadn't been there to tuck your shirt into your pants....I think I'll leave it at that" Will said, arm across his chest, other hand to forehead.
"Yeah...I've got to thank him for that..." Lily thought aloud, adjusting her shades.
Will frowned.
Lily sighed,
"Will, I'm not 18 anymore. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself."
Will's nostrils flared, his mouth closed tightly,
"After all we went through, in this band..what I saw last night..I didn't like. It was like....the old you...back when you-"
"Heeyyyyy! Well if it isn't girls gone wild!" Bert chided, snatching Lily's cinnabun and taking a large bite out of it.
"hey Bert" lily sighed, " I want some fucking coffee." she complained, looking around for a pot of it.
"you want some of mine?" Gerard stood next to Bert, styrofoam cup in hand.
His black hair looked matted and dirty. Lily shrugged and took a sip. She nodded a thank you as Bert harassed will,
"hey butterball...you got a little personal last night...you gotta buy me dinner first." Bert finished with a cackle.
Will sighed angrily. Lily thought she saw him blush.
"Frank was so plastered last night. He kept on talking about this drink..."Gerard said to Bert with a smile,
"What was it?"
"Sex on the beach?" Lily ventured.
Gerard and Bert nodded,
"Yeah, that was it...were you drinking it too?
Lily shrugged, "I tried it."she said, pulling her hoodie over her crumpled hair ,over her head that felt like it was going to explode.
"You tried it like 5 times, lily. Tried my ass," Will hissed, "I'll see you later, keg stand" he said and exited the room dramatically.
Lily shrugged with a sigh, snatching back her cinnabun, which Bert had eaten half of.
"Too bad Adam had to ruin the fun, eh?" Bert teased.
"You're such a pig." Lily mumbled between bites.
Sign up to rate and review this story