Categories > Original > Poetry > Drones

Drones

by lizards_love 1 review

Read and see.

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-28 - 310 words - Complete

0Unrated
I look at you, and I see two you are a clone, a mindless drone robots here, sense their fear as the black pushes them back. They say "oh my god I'm so freaking fat". We say "get over yourself, go to hell and back. Then we'll see if you still wear pink. Look there's blood, lets have a drink."
Ya so what, I like Korn and Rob Zombie Too, while you're stuck listening to ushers "My Boo". We'll fuck you and fuck the cops too, fuck the school, and fuck the whole thing. It can die; it can fry in the deepest depths of hell. Screw the big angelic bell that's s'posed to happen when I fell into darkness into hate. See the young girl masturbate with the knife. Take her life. She is through and I am too with this shit that life brings. Hell, it brings YOU to your knees with a lingering whisper, wish, and want when all others seem to taunt, to end this crisis, end this pain. Say goodbye all over again. Then to have some stupid mental case, revive you from your resting place. Well kick his ass and save me some, death is one beat on the drum. It beats once, it beats twice. Do I dare say it beats thrice? Yes I do cause that's my death, three strikes your out, forget the rest. Before I go one thing to know about me here with all this fear...I want the world to know, that I do hate it so. And to my dear and faithful friends, this is where the story ends. I wasn't meant to have any of you. Come one, you know it's true. But I love you, each and every one of you. Goodbye (For now).



* No one freak, this isnt a suicide note, its a rant.
Sign up to rate and review this story