Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Heiress

Chapter 3

by Deidara 0 reviews

She was to choose a husband to marry within a month. But as two men admit their love for her, will she be able to choose between her two most dear people? And what happens when the Kazekage comes i...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Neji, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 1423 words

1Funny
Disclaimer: I, Deidara-kun, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted

Ch3:

As both parted, trying to catch their breath after their kiss. Hinata suddenly felt shy, and felt her face starting to heat up. Meanwhile Neji was looking off into the distance, trying to ignore what had just occurred.

"Lets go" He simply replied, breaking the silence. Hinata nodded not knowing what to say after the awkward moment they had shared.

Neji started walking ahead, stopping after noticing that she was not right behind him. She quickly tried catching up to him as they both headed back to the Hyuga household.

!''!''!''!''!


As night took over the Hyuga manner, Hinata laid in bed reading a book but not really paying attention to it. Her mind was on something else, but more specifically on a certain cousin of hers.

Touching her lips slightly while a dazed look filled her eyes as she remembered when he had kissed her. It felt so intense quite the opposite of what she had expected from her cousin. Yet she also thought she would receive her first kiss from Naruto, but how naive had she been.

Shaking her head slightly, trying to take her mind off her cousin and her improper thoughts and feelings about their kiss. 'T-This is not right, I-I shouldn't be thinking this way about Neji-nissan'

Trying to get her attention back toward her book in front of her, but as hard as she tried her last thoughts were, 'I-It might be wrong, but it feels so right', before reading from her book again.

!''!''!''!''!


As he tried standing up from his bed he stumbled slightly from the large headache he had at the moment. Walking toward his bathroom he went to the sink and looked at the mirror just above it.

His hair was messed up more than usual; his hangover must have caused a lot of damage. 'I need to drink some tea' were his thoughts as he finished brushing his teeth and walking toward his closet and putting on a pair of new clothes.

As he headed out of his room he went to the dinning room where he would usually meet up with Hinata before they both went on their own separate ways. That's when he remembered, him drinking a lot of alcohol beverage with the Uchiha, walking toward the woods, and him kissing Hinata!

His eyes widened in shock, how could he have done that to her. To his sweet, innocent cousin, 'Damm, I let the alcohol get to my head', he cursed silently, as a scowl replaced his calm look on his face.

He suddenly sighed, knowing that there was nothing he could do now about it. Rubbing his temples he walked into the dinning room and was greeted by Hinata, a smile on her face. As if nothing had happened between them the day before.

Walking toward the table he sat on one of its chairs. A tea was soon placed in front of him; he looked up to stare at Hinatas face. He gave her a confused looked but she merely blushed.

"Ano . . . I-I guessed that y-you got drunk yesterday" She started fidgeting with her fingers, making it quite obvious that she was in a way, nervous.

He nodded her way in thanks before grabbing the tea and started drinking it slowly. Being careful not to burn his tongue, as it seemed it was still quite hot.

Sighing softly she turned away from her cousin and walked out the door a smile on her face was seen as she walked toward Icharuka where she and her teammates had agreed to come today on Saturday.

!''!''!''!''!


When she came close to the shop she noticed that her team was already waiting for her. Kiba waved toward her and motioned for her to sit in a seat a bit farther away from him.

She noticed that team seven was as well there. As she looked bit closer she noticed Tenten and Lee sitting along with the others eating ramen.

She sat in one of the nearest seat she saw. Noticing raven hair and a dark blue shirt Hinata looked up and noticed onyx eyes staring back at her before turning back their attention to the food in front of them.

Looking at the empty seat next to her she noticed it was now occupied by her cousin who had just arrived.

She looked up at him and noticed his intense stare toward her, making her blush she turned her attention away from him. Sitting quietly there, she never spoke nor dared look to her left or right.

Hinata suddenly heard a sigh from her right and noticed her cousin was once again staring toward her. He motioned with his hands for her to come with him as he stood up. Onyx eyes stared intently at the two cousins as they made their way a bit farther from them.

!''!''!''!''!


"If what you want is an apology about what had occurred the day before, then I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me, I guess all the alcohol went to my head" He replied with a shrug.

She looked up at him; her eyes were wide with surprise at what he had admitted. She hadn't expected for him to apologize, but somewhere deep down she felt hurt, hoping that he wouldn't regret what he had done yesterday.

Never the less she smiled up at him and told him, "Its fine, y-you just had some alcohol in you that's probably what caused it. Y-You probably mistook me for another g-girl" As hard as those words might seem to be said she had to, she did not want Neji to start worrying.

He turned his attention away from her then replied, "But that's just the thing . . . I didn't mistook you for another girl. I knew it was you all along" He looked at her again, a serious look in his eyes as they both stared at one another.

"B-But like I said before, it was probably just the alcohol affecting your strain of thoughts and changing them" She told him once again, he merely nodded.

They both walked toward their seats in Icharuka and ordered a couple of bowls of ramen and waited until it was prepared for them. As they waited for their food patiently they sat there silently once again, but the tense mood in the air was now lifted.

Onyx eyes clashed with pure white, both of them waited for the other to speak but as neither spoke the raven haired spoke turning to the other pair of eyes that sat next to him.

"Hinata-san?" Sasuke spoke.

"Hmm" She turned her attention from the bowl of ramen in front of her and turned it to the raven haired Uchiha.

His eyes then turned toward Nejis before speaking; "I was wondering . . ." He stopped in mid sentence, thinking his choice of words a habit he now had, "If you would like to join me and Neji to go to a club that has just opened?" He finished after a few minutes pause.

"Ano, I-I . . . I'm not s-sure--" She was suddenly cut off by Sasuke as he quickly replied, "Everyone else is coming, we're all going, Tenten, Lee, Neji, Sakura, Kiba, heck even Shino and Shikamaru are going. Chouji, Ino, me and 'Naruto' are going as well" He silently hoped she would agree, after all she was the only girl he took a slight interest in.

"W-Well, since everyone is going and I'm guessing you all planned this for sometime . . ." He nodded at her reply before she continued, "T-Then hai".

A sigh of relief left his lips that went unnoticed by Hinata; he suddenly smiled slightly toward her, making her smile in return.

"We're all going tonight, me and Neji will be picking you up at seven" He told her as she stood up to leave after she paid for her food. She nodded toward him and waved her goodbyes to everyone still in Icharuka.

He kept looking at her as she left, a smile still lingering on his lips.


Sorry it took so long on updating but thanks to those who reviewed, hope you liked this chapter . . . well I'm either going toupate this story weekly or monthly each tuesday, but it depends on how people review,eh thats the catch
Sign up to rate and review this story