Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You For the Venom

I've been wanting to do that all day.

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

Mikey and Mel have known each other forever. Can one day change what they think of each other? And will it change to something more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-28 - Updated: 2006-11-29 - 606 words

0Unrated
~~~~~

Mikey's POV

Mel was standing right in front of me, telling me that the piece of crap I just played was good. I think she's either not as musically inclined as Ray or she's just too nice for her own good.

"Umm thanks," I managed to say. I'm always so nervous around her. Wait, how much of that did she hear? I'm really hoping that she didn't hear me basically tell my dead grandmother and anyone else who might have heard that I might actually love her. As much as I like her, I don't really think that I want to tell her yet.

"How much of that did you hear?" I said. She looked at my grandmother's grave.

"From the beginning of the song," she said, still looking down. "It was really great."

"No it wasn't. It was a piece of crap. You don't have to lie to me," I said. 'I did not just say that,' I thought to myself, slapping my forehead. "I mean, you can always tell me what you're thinking. You don't have to feel like you have to make me feel good. I mean-shit-forget I ever said anything."

She started laughing at that. I smiled too. I couldn't help it. Her smile was almost contagious. She sat down, and there was a pause.

"Well, we should probably call Gee. He's looking for you too. I don't even remember why I came here to look. I'm just glad I found you before you froze to death," she said. She was looking down at the ground again. She wasn't being her usually happy self.

"Hey, Mel, what's wrong?" I said, concerned. "You look...preoccupied." And she did. She looked like she was thinking about something really big, something that required all her attention. She was so cute when she thought like that, but in a serious way. 'Stop thinking like that, Mikey,' I mentally commanded myself.

"What? Oh, no I'm fine," she said, looking at me and smiling. I just smiled at her, not believing that nothing was wrong. "Let's go." She started standing up and helped me up too.

"You know what? I'm glad you found me too," I said without thinking. She looked at me. "It was freezing on the floor." She just laughed and shook her head. We walked back to her house. When we finally got to the fence around her house, we stopped.

"Well, I'll see you later," I said. "I'd walk you to the door, but I'm afraid that Ray would murder me." I smiled apologetically. She just smiled at me and waved. I turned to go.

"Wait a second, Mikey," she said, her hand on my shoulder. I turned back around to face her. Without warning, she kissed me. I felt a warm feeling go through my entire body as I kissed her back. She pulled away, and looked at me.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," she said. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back and hugged me. It felt like we were hugging for an eternity. When she finally let go, she said, "Don't tell anyone. Not even Gee. Please?"

"Whatever you want," I said. She turned and walked to her front door, going inside with one last look at me. I smiled as she looked back, and saw a smile on her face. As I walked home, I could only smile and replay what had happened in my mind.

"Well, well, well. Look who's finally back," I heard as soon as I walked through the door. I turned to see Gerard's cocky smile as he closed the door.

~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story