Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > The Life

Back in Time

by xoxstorii-gurrlxox 0 reviews

Title

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 489 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10:

Flashback

The first week of school, I never struggled at all. Everyone in my class became friends with me. I was happy when I seen Molly in my class. On friday I got switched to grade 10 because I was too smart. I was in Rei's class. I don't know how it happened but in the second week of school, I knew everybody, and everybody knew me. Except for one person, Veronica Mars, and her clan of misfits.

End Flashback

"Serena, Wait up!" Lita called over Chad's shoulder.

"Lita? lita, girl how you doing?" I replied running to her. Lita was in her usual school uniform, green. She had her hair in a ponytail, and green lightening bolts for earrings.

"Im doing good, just thought I would come back this year." She smiled and the 'Gang' caught up to us.

"hey gang."

"Hi Serena," Jason-Lita's brother- replied shyly.

"Jason! Dude, weren't you suppose to graduate this year?" I wailed.

"Well I don't know if i graduate or not yet. I won't know until March." He smiled.

"Ohh, well anyway, Im so glad to be back, I could not stand any more minutes with my mom." I looked at everyone," What? Why are you staring at me for?"

"We heard that you kicked yourself out of your own house and moved in with the hottest guy in school." Rei exclaimed.

"Actually, she is going out with the hottest boy in school." A voice behind them chimed.

"Ami, Elizabeth, Mina...Hey." I looked at them.

"What! You're going out with Darien Shields? How do you know these punks?" Rei raised her voice.

"Rei, they're not 'punks' they are my friends. Yeah Im going out with Darien." I Turned my head to see Veronica comming towards us.

"Oh, great. What does she want?" Elizabeth moaned.

"Hey Serena! And her friends." Veronica said in a cheerful voice.

"Oh, hey Veronica, soo what ya doing?" Everyone stared at me.

"Nothing just the usual. I was wondering, my daddy is having a party, and he said I could invite two people, and I was thinking you and Darien." She smiled and her 'friends' looked hurt.

"Um, well im sorry, but I have plans tonight. Sorry." And we walked away, we just walked away.

"Okay, spill Serena." Lita looked at me.

"What?" I looked up confused.

"You know damn well what! About Veronica!" Chad yelled.

"We are friends. Sorry if i didn't make it clear enough." I glared.

"Serena, you do relize she is just trying to get Darien back. Right? Please tell me you do. Or else you are pretty blonde." Mina looked at me.

"Everyone deserves second chances. You guys don't tell me you don't believe people can change." I replied softly.

"Well if everyone deserves second chances, then why didn't you let your mom get a second chance? Huh? Instead of walking out and just leaving her without saying a goodbye?" Rei screamed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story