Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What If We Could

What If We Could

by Leigh_Ashworth 0 reviews

Pete wants to rekindle his relationship with Brendon.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 388 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Panic! At The Disco/ Fall Out Boy
What If We Could
1 Shot



We begin with Pete Wentz and Brendon Urie talking about their diminishing relationship. They are out at the park walking, the fall air making their faces turn pink. Holding hands they stop and turn onto a bridge, where they stopped and kissed.

"So Pete, why are we here?" asked Brendon as he looked around at the beautiful fall scenery.
Pete watched a swan swim under the bridge, then looked into Brendon's chocolate brown eyes. "I love you Brendon...."
Brendon smiled and kissed Pete "I love you too Pete, but why are we here?" Brendon looked at Pete trying figure him out.
Pete looked down at their clasped hands as a tear fell down his cheek. "I just...I just don't want this to end, you know."
Brendon lifted Pete's face with the tip of his finger, "Peter, what do you mean?" he said as he wiped the tear away.
Pete looked at Brendon for a moment. "Remember the other night?" he said warily. Brendon looked away for a second then turned back around and said "Yeah..."
"Remember what you said that night?" Pete said cautiously.
Brendon tried to pull away but Pete held fast to him. "I said a lot of things that I regret Pete." Brendon tried to look away but Pete wouldn't let him.
"Brendon, I just don't want to lose you." said Pete as he pulled Brendon to his chest. "I love you."
Brendon mumbled something into Pete's chest. Pete looked down at him. "What?" Brendon pulled away slightly.
"I said 'I love you too' and what I said the other day meant nothing, I was just angry and I wasn't thinking clearly when I said that." Brendon started to pick at a hole in Pete's shirt lost in thought.
"Well, what if we could start over?" Pete looked at Brendon hopefully.
Brendon's eyes lit up as he smiled and said "Yes, I would love that." Pete leaned forward and kissed Brendon lovingly.
Brendon pulled away first "So, do you want to go home Peter?" Brendon smiled.
"Yes, Brendon lets go home." Said Pete as he entwined Brendon's hand in his, Brendon lifted their clasped hands and kissed Pete's fingers. Pete smiled at Brendon as they began their walk back home.

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story