Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Rhyme of the Wolf

Memories Revisited

by Neonz 2 reviews

We get more insite on Tangy's past. =D.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 1622 words - Complete

0Unrated
Yay! An update! ^^

AND BY THE WAY!!! - This chapter has flashbacks. All flashbacks are in underlined italics, /like this/. Alright?

I don't own Class of the Titans. I do own Tangy though! -huggles wolf-

Tangy: -snarl-

Okay, okay, on with the story. n_n

___________________________________________________________________


Memories Revisited


The gang finally managed to end up at the janitor's closet in the school, but not before receiving strange looks from everyone they'd past, directed at both Atlanta and Tangy. Though, I guess seven teenagers, one bleeding and being carried, walking down the streets dragging along an unconscious wolf isn't exactly normal.

Two people and a police officer offered to get an ambulance for Atlanta, though the group turned it down seeing as Chiron would probably want to look at it first, and Jay doubted it was as serious as it looked.

Unfortunately, they passed a group gathering for the "Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Society". More unfortunately, wolves are an endangered species. They got away from them by telling them Tangy was dead because of a new, rare virus, and they were planning a funeral. Seeing as Tangy didn't have any gun or arrow markings, they accepted this. Luckily, they didn't look close enough to see the wolf was breathing.

Jay inserted his key into the lock, and it spun and clicked. The door opened, and the seven heroes, plus Tangy, entered the closet, and then entered the place where the Gods were (and no, I really can't remember what it was called, if it even had a name. o_0).

Hera looked up as the eight entered. Her gaze shifted from Atlanta to Tangy, and then rested on Jay. "What happened?" She asked simply.

"There's no time, I'll tell you later. The wolf could wake up any second. She has the power to kill."

Tangy's ears perked.

"Once she wakes up, we'll kill! Then toss her on the fire and watch her grill!"

Two wolves laughed at this, playing with the ears of an unconscious third wolf, Tangy.



Tangy whimpered in her unconscious state, making the rest of the people in the room, minus Atlanta, jump.

"Can we get her to Chiron?" Archie asked. He was starting to pant from Atlanta's weight.

Hera nodded, and Archie hurried off with Atlanta. Hera's eyes looked amused. "And why didn't you just kill her when you had the chance?" She asked, motioning towards Tangy.

The group was at a loss for an answer.

Tangy winced in her sleep.

"Why don't we just kill her now? The Alpha would be very proud." One wolf said to the other. The other wolf shrugged and they advanced toward Tangy, who was noticeable smaller than the other two.

Tangy chose that moment to wake up, and stare in horror at the two older wolves.

"Go...shoo! Bit and Blue!

The older wolves, Bit and Blue, laughed at her, making Tangy's eyes fill with frightened tears.

"We are the heirs to the Alpha's throne! We have every right to be here, as you should have known!" One of the wolves, Bit, spat at her.

"But," The other wolf, Blue smirked and said, "We'll be your friend, act like this never occurred, but only if you say the forbidden word."

Tangy gasped. "But if I said it I'd be banned from the pack. I couldn't be your friend, because I'd never come back."

Blue snarled, showing his teeth, "But if you don't, then on you I'll prey. So whether you say it or not, you'll be gone either way."


Tangy snapped out of her flashback and rose from the ground, shaking her head as if to clear the memory from her mind. She looked around, not remembering where she was or why she was here. She tapped the floor with a claw. It wasn't soft like the dirt she was used to.

The five heroes and Hera turned as Tangy rose from the ground.

Tangy blinked up at them, backing away. 'Humans are not our friends; they are our enemies until the very end.' She thought, remembering one of the rules her pack had set up. As she remembered that, she remembered something else. Cronus.
Tangy's eyes suddenly flashed red and she snarled and started advancing towards the teenagers.

"I...must kill you...it must be done...and when I do it...Cronus will have won..." Tangy spoke the words as if she was forcing them out of her mouth.

Tangy, however, was still attached to Archie's whip. Herry merely tugged on his end to make the wolf fall over.


OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO


Archie hovered over anxiously as Chiron checked Atlanta's injuries. Atlanta, for her part, was still unconscious.

"Will she be alright?" Archie asked, trying to keep the worry from his voice.

Chiron looked up. "Well," He said, "There's good news, and there's bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Erm, the good news, I guess."

"The good news is she doesn't have a concussion, which is, quite frankly, a miracle. Also, the cuts aren't that deep, and they have stopped bleeding. She should wake up within the hour. The bad news is that she has lost a fair bit of blood, so I would like her to stay in bed for a few days."

Archie tried not to smile. Atlanta wasn't one that would willingly stay in bed for a few days. "So, uh, she'll be alright then?"

Chiron nodded.


OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO


Herry dragged Tangy over to a cage Hephaestus had quickly built for her. It was large, and had steel bars to prevent escaping. Herry shoved the wolf inside and closed the door.

"Now what do we do?" Herry asked Hera.

"We let her sit. Judging by the flashing eyes, she's been hypnotized. Hopefully, the wolf will break out of her state, and can be relesed back into the wild."

"And who do we know that would hypnotize a wolf?" Neil asked the group.

"Cronus!" The rest answered.

"Are we going to feed her?" Odie asked.

"No." Hera answered firmly. "If we give her food and water, she might have the strength to break out of the cage, which is something we surely don't want happening."

The group shrugged and left.

The newly caged Tangy whimpered as she remembered the rest of her flashback...

"I don't want to! Don't kill me Bit and Blue!"

There was a rustle and a large, strong wolf appeared. He was the Alpha of the pack.

"Pups, we have killed a deer..." He paused, seeing the scene, "What is going on here?"

Bit and Blue smiled at each other. The looked up at their father, and lost their smile, replacing it with a fake, scared look. "It was Tangy! We just heard! She just said the forbidden word!"

Tangy gasped. "I didn't do it! They are lying, Blue and Bit!" She bowed to the Alpha.

The Alpha wasn't buying it. He roared in anger and picked Tangy up by the scruff of her neck. Bit and Blue laughed, following their father to the center of the pack, where the rest of the wolves were eating a deer. The Alpha shoved the deer to one side. The wolves, excluding Tangy and the Alpha, moved away from the center and formed a circle around Tangy and the Alpha. The Alpha threw Tangy on the ground and placed a paw on her neck.

"You have broken a rule, you insolent fool. Now I must review the Rules of the Rhyming Crew."

"Rule one is always obey me. If you don't, banishment you will see."

"Rule two of the Rhyming Crew, is you must also obey Bit and Blue. Bit and Blue are heirs of the throne. If you disobey them, you will be left alone."

"Rule three is always share your meat. If you don't, you'll be thrown on the street."

"Rule four is humans are not our friends; they are our enemies until the very end. If you disobey this rule, we will punish you with something cruel."

"Rule five is the most important rule, the one we've always taught in school. Day after day and time after time, we must always, always, ALWAYS, rhyme. This also means what can't be heard, is the horrible, awful, forbidden word."

The Alpha shot Tangy a look of pure hatred. "Now, wolf, you've broken rule five, the rule for we always strive. For committing the awful crime, of saying the forbidden word, of not doing rhyme, we ban you, wolf, from the pack. We don't want to ever see you, we don't want you back."

Tangy tried to tell the Alpha she didn't say it, but he wouldn't listen.

"Please, Alpha, I didn't say it, don't make me leave, don't make me quit!"

The Alpha snarled at her, and soon, the rest of the pack was scowling and snarling at her. Tangy backed away, and started crying. She ran off into the forest. Alone.

"I didn't do it! I committed no crime! All of my life, I always did rhyme!" She shouted into the trees. But the trees didn't listen, so she wandered off.

The she saw something pop out of nowhere, Cronus.


Immediately, she awoke and lunged. Her muzzle hit the steel bars of the cage. Her eyes flashed red. She snarled at the cage and hit the bars again. It did nothing except hurt her nose. Angry, she resorted to lying down. As she did, she suddenly realized how hungry she was. And thirsty.

_____________________________________________________________________


Okay. Well. Hmm. Is Tangy really evil after all? Will she break out of her hypnotizing spell? What will happen next? Are you getting tired of these questions? Yes?

Well, thanks everyone for your reviews. I know I'm not much of an author.

Keep the reviews coming! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story