Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Worst of the Worst

Jessi spendig time with P!ATD or what

by MCRlover08 1 review

Jessi is suppose to hang out with P!ATD and all of your favorite bands. Will it happen.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 632 words

0Unrated
I woke up with Dylan shaking me. I told him to stop it or he is really going to hurt. Then he said you hurt me to bad then we cant play. Wake me up when September Ends by Green Day started playing and I realize it was my phone. Hello. It was Jackie. Hey Jackie, whats up and where are you? She said umm nothing is up and I'm out walking around. Hurry up and get out here. Im outside the bus. I said ok and hung up.


Brendon POV

I wonder if Helloween Horror wants to hang out with the other guys. Ryan said I dont know man, go ask her. I said oh i will later. I think she is playing at 1:00, but not for sure.


Jessi POV

We had to get ready and play the stage. We were up there sound checking and shit like that, when Gerard comes up to me and says Boo. I didnt know he was there. I jumped and yelled HOLY FUCK. Did I scare you? I said yeah duh. why whould I jump and yell Holy fuck for, if i wasnt scared. He laughed. He said so Helloween Horror you guys wanna hang out with my band and Panic and some other bands. They all said yea sure. I said umm I don't know Im kinda working on a new piece for the band.Jackie comes up to me and says Jessi come on, you get to hang out with your favorite bands and have fun.Please Jessi. I said fine. Then I went back to the bus and got ready to play. I got on stage and the crowd exploded. I yelled HEY MOTHER FUCKERS? WHAT IS UP? WELL IM SO XCITED TO BE PLAYING HERE AGAIN. ITS TRUELY FUCKING AWSOME. SO HERE'S A SONG AND IT'S CALLED BURIED MY HEAD. We sang and played ourhearts out. I screamed BURIED MY HEAD IN THIS DIRT, CUZ I DONT WANT TO BE HERE,JUST FUCKING BURIED MY HEAD AND SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOU. I WONT SAY I LOVE YOU, BUT I WONT SAY I HATE YOU. I DON'T KNOW HOW I FUCKING FEEL ANYMORRRRRRRRREEEEEE. JUST PLEASE FUCKING BURIED MY HEAD, JUST PLEASE AND PUT ME OUT OF MY WORRIES. Then I whipser and said I wont say i hate you, but i will love you. The crowd loved it. I was so excited. Jackie yelled to everybody and she said HEY EVERYBODY THIS GIRL WRITE THAT SONG, WENT THROUGH HELL, SHE DONT FEEL THAT WAY NOW. BUT WE LOVE THIS SONG AND HOPE YOU GUYS DID TOO. LATERRRRSSS. wow I have never seen Jackie do that. We were walking off the stage when Gerard said wow thats awsome. I said aww thanks im glad you liked it. He said yea i was talking to Pete Wentz today and he like you too. If you know what that means. Its means that you might get a record deal. I said that would be WAY sweet. He said yea and hey, i say that too.


Gerard POV

We sang and we sang Teenagers. I screamed Teenager scare the living shit out me. We were off the stage. We went to look for Helloween Horror. I find i think her name is Jackie. Hey Jackie where is Jessi. Jessi come out here. Jessi came out yell WHAT THE FUC oh never mind. I said nice see you again. you ready to hang out. She said yea let me get the rest of the guys. Frank leaned over and said holy shit Gerard she is hot. I elbowed him and told him to shut the fuck up,c uz Jackie just heard want you said. We were walking and I knocked on PANC! door.


Clifhanger sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story