Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis

First Kiss

by redex 0 reviews

Platinum Pair. They cliché and they like it, damn it.

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Niou Masaharu, Yagyuu Hiroshi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-05 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 248 words - Complete

0Unrated
When Niou breathes out "Fuck yes," Yagyuu presses his head back hard against the wall with the force of his snapping, biting kiss. Their tongues scrape against their teeth with the force of the maddening desire that holds them together. It is impossible to stop.

They do it in the grey-cement stairwell because they don't notice the surroundings once they have their hands on each other. The feeling overpowers all other senses and it's all they can do just to stay upright.

Afterwards they're in shock - disbelief and fear color their glances as they straighten their uniform. This was not supposed to happen. Niou was the first to accept the wild dragon that had burst forth from both of them. After all, he had accepted his own casual craziness a long time ago. Yagyuu was still repressed and in denial as he wiped his glasses off on his tie and replaced them on the bridge of his nose only to find that they were bent uncomfortably in a way that no reshaping could seem to fix back to the way they were before.

Niou just smiled hesitantly and Yagyuu sighed in a way that made his shoulders slump and all the tension drag out of his eyes. They didn't need to say anything as they touched each other gently and moved down the stairs towards the exit.

It had been coming for a long, long time.

Neither of them were the type to stop moving forward, after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story