Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

I hate Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third.

by aznfoblover 4 reviews

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-12-05 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 723 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 3
=====

Becca's POV

"What do you want?" came Pete's voice immediately after I knocked. He ripped back the curtain and his face fell when he saw me. "Oh, it's you."

"Yes, it's me. Can I talk to you?" I asked. I'm not one to take rudeness very well. When he looked like he was going to refuse me, I said, "You know that I'll be out here all day annoying you if I can't go in now."

"Fine. Get in," he sighed, making room. I climbed in and he closed the curtain. I heard Patrick waking up the others and shoving them outside. At least we'd have some privacy. "What do you want?" he said again.

"Why do you hate me?" I said. It just kind of slipped out. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. Didn't Patrick say to be gentle?

"I don't hate you," he said, looking down. I could tell that there was something wrong.

"Pete, I've known you for so long now. I know when you're hiding something from me. What is wrong with you that's making you not like me?" Pete suddenly moved in to kiss me, but I pushed him away. "What are you doing?"

"Which one of them is it?" he asked. I suddenly got panicked. What if he found out about me and Mikey? I wanted to tell him, not make him guess because he was jealous.

"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously.

"I know you're with someone. It's Patrick, isn't it?" he asked with a pained expression on his face.

"No, it's not Patrick."

"Then who is it?"

"What makes you think that I'm going out with someone?" I asked, still panicked.

"Maybe the fact that you didn't want to kiss me. I heard you and Patrick talking the other day. I heard him saying that I didn't know about you and someone. Who is it?" he asked, more annoyed and angry. I remembered Mikey's advice of just being honest.

"Fine. It's Mikey," I said timidly. I was afraid of Pete's anger.

"I thought there was a reason for you to go back to Jersey so soon. How long were you together before you ran away?" he asked angrily. This was why I was afraid of Pete. I knew how angry he could get, and he was scary when he was angry.

"Listen, Pete, we've only been together for a year. I came back three years ago. And I only ran away because you broke my heart."

"I'm not the heartbreaker here," Pete muttered, more to himself than to me. That's when I lost it and got angry too.

"You know what Pete? You're the one who broke up with me. You didn't seem too sad about it, and I was heartbroken. So I ran back to the place I grew up in and my old friends. And guess what? These friends didn't break my heart like you did. Gerard and Mikey helped me and they cared," I said, remembering everything about that week. How could I not? We graduated and then Pete and I broke up. The next day, I told Patrick I was leaving and we got my stuff. I left the day after that, and stayed in conatct with only Patrick.

"I think Mikey cared a little too much," Pete muttered. I just glared at him.

"I come in here to try and be your friend again, and you insult me and my boyfriend. You changed a lot from the sensitive and nice guy I used to know," I said, tears streaming from my eyes. I ran from the bus straight into Mikey and the rest of the band as well as the other members from Fall Out Boy.

"Becca? What happened?" Gerard asked as Mikey pulled me into a tight hug.

I just looked up at Mikey and asked, "Is it OK if I stay with you tonight?" He nodded and hugged me again. "I'm sorry, I'll explain later. Right now I need to talk to Patrick." They all nodded and Patrick came with me.

As soon as we were out of their sight, I started crying again. "Becca, please don't cry. Tell me what happened," Patrick said soothingly, hugging me. I just looked up at him.

"I hate Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third," I whispered.

~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story