Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 2:A little to young.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Same summary as before.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-06 - Updated: 2006-12-06 - 511 words

-1TrainWreck
It was later in the day and everyone had just finished eating. Lilee was reading a magizene in the kitchen for some reason, when Ryan walked in.

Lilee looked at him. "Hey." She said.

"Umm, Hey." He said. He took out a pencil and started writing something.

Lilee looked over her magizene to see. She sighed. "I am so bored right now." She put down her magizene. "I'm gonna leave..." She started walking towards to door.

"No wait!" Ryan said.

'I knew he came in here for a reason.' She thought. "Yeah?"

"I was just wondering...is he happy?"

"What?"

"Jared, is he happy?"

Lilee gave a confused look.

"About Sabrina?"

"Oh! When I talked to him he seemed pretty happy. I'm happy that he's not alone anymore. That's the only reason I was able to move out."

Ryan nodded.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Writers block...I need some inspiration."

"Oh, well, I hope I helped then."

"You just gave me a whole bunch of ideas."

Lilee smiled.

"Oh and...one more thing..."

"I'm here."

"You're Kara's best friend. She tells you everything...right?"

"Just about."

He sighed. "I think she's cheating on me."

Lilee gave a look of concern. "Why?"

"She just, doesn't seem into it anymore. Whenever I show love towards her she..rejects it."

"She hasn't said anything to me about that." Lilee said. "She always seems so happy."

"I know I just don't wanna lose her."

"You can trust me on this. She's not cheating on you. I would never lie to you."

"Thanks." He said. "You're such a big help." They both hugged.

"Just, don't be so pesimistic."

*HOURS LATER*

Lilee and Brendon were hanging out. They were just bassicly joking around while Lilee was drawing and Brendon was on the computer.

"Who are you talking to?" Lilee asked.

He laughed. "My internet girlfriend."

"You better say that your taken. I don't want you flirting with other women."

Brendon blew Lilee a kiss. "I would never flirt with anybody else. I might be killed."

"You'd better believe it."

"Love to be psychotic."

"And do I love it."

They both laughed. Lilee stopped what she was doing and grabbed Brendon off the chair.

"You're the psychotic one." Brendon said before having a makeout session.

Lilee sighed and let him go. "You are just too adorible."

Brendon laughed. "I try. If I wanna marry you I have to keep you occupied."

"Just listening to your voice turns me on." Lilee said. "What about kids?" She asked.

Brendon stopped typing and faced his girlfriend. "What about 'em?" He then continued.

"Like, would you want any?"

"I umm..." Brendon looked at the celing. "I guess. Why?"

"I don't know...I guess it has to do with Sabrina and my dad."

"Oh. Okay."

"Like, if I were to tell you I was pregnant right now...how would you react."

"I would blow my head off."

"I thought so."

"Lilee, keep in mind that your 18 years old. We have a long way to go."

Lilee smiled. "You're right."

"Okay. You wanna-?"

"Lets go!"
Sign up to rate and review this story