Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

Party

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

It starts out cliche, but trust me it gets better!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-08 - 359 words

1Exciting
Jool's POV

I poked Ashley in the side as she silently walked next to me.
"What's wrong? Aren't you excited at all?" Loud music was thumping from in side the large white house. Cole had called me and invited us to a party at his house.
"Nothing." Ashley tugged at her denim mini. She was wearing mismatched knee socks, black vans and a cute rainbow beater with a white croppped hoodie over it. Her hair was straight & shiny. She looked awesome except for her smile-she didn't have one & hadn't since I had seen her. I nudged ger before entering the house.
"Hey Kate! You made it!" Cole yelled over the music. He shoved a cup into my hand. "Try it! It's great!" I smiled and turned to Ash but she was gone.
"Don't worry, she's with Ian. Now come on dance with me baby!" He downed hhis drink and pulled me into the crowd. I drank the beverage & threw the cup over my shoulder. As I moved to the music. Cole wrapped his arms around me , pulling me close.
Oh, he smells good

Joe's POV
Pete and I jumped out of my car and raced to the door of Donni's. I pressed my face against the window to see who was there. Rosie and Brent, Patrick and Jessie, Kate and Cole. Patrick and jessie had been together for about a month along with Kate and Cole. I didn't really like cole or Jess. They didn't really mesh well with our group, but everyone hated Brent. Pete smashed his face into the window, too.
"What the hell are you two doing?" We jumped and turned around. Ashley was standing there, eyebrows taised with an amused smile on her face. Pete siddled up to her and pulled her into him.
"Nothing my love." He picked her up. She giggled and hugged Pete. The two were best friends. For a while I thought they were dating but no. I opened the Door and Pete pushed past me. He dropped Ashley on Patrick. She flused pink and slid off his lap. Pete smirked.

school. sorry grounded from the computer for a while. review!
Sign up to rate and review this story