Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Confessions

by FallOutGrl 3 reviews

Charlotte has a secret. She tells Patrick. Remeberer I'm not good at summaries

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-08 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 275 words

0Unrated
"Lexi. Piss off!" Pete said pushing her off him. She whined and walked towards him in a sulrty way.
"But Pandaaaaah. I heard what happened after I left and I feel terrible. I want to move back in and we can get back together and be okay again." Lexi pouted. Pete shook his head and paced the living room. He was trying his best not to get angry to avoid another situation like last time. Just then, Patrick walked in.
"Lexi...It's time to go. You've already ruined Pete's life enough. Leave him alone." Patrick said. Charlotte slipped in and pulled Pete away from the situation. The two ventured off the the staircase leaing to the bedrooms. They sat on the sixth stair from the top.
"Listen Pete, I have to tell you something," Charlotte started. Pete sniffed and wiped his nose on the sleeve of his hoodie. "I....uhmm....over the past few weeks, i've kinda fallen in-"
"Oh Charlotte!" Pete cried out and threw his arms around her. Charlotte could feel how violently he was shaking with tears. "Charlotte! You've helped me get over her the first time and you've become my best friend! You need to help me a second time! I don't want to go back to her! But just hearing her voice and feeling her soft lips against mine make it seem like nothing happened! She's toxic!" He explained in between sobs. Charlotte sighed.
"Okay. Peter, look at me. We'll get over this." She said. She suddenly felt so brave.
"How are we going to get better?" Pete asked.
"Like this." She leaned in and touched her lips against his.
Sign up to rate and review this story