Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

War

by The_Wingless_Raven 2 reviews

I wrote this a while back while in a weird mood. It's about a couple (Yami/Marik) torn apart by war.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Marik Ishtar, Yami Yugi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 199 words - Complete

0Unrated
A happy life. A happy home. Living a life of dreams and love. Married, three beautiful adopted children; the envy of the neighborhood.

Who knew that two men could be so happy together? But their happiness was not to last.

A letter in the mail. A cry of anguish, fear overwhelming.

Fate is such a crule, crule bitch.

His voice broke as he anounced the news to his husband, his lover, his friend.

One last night with the family, teasuring every last moment. One last night of passion between spouses.

Dressed in a military uniform, he bid his family one final farewell. He walked away with silent tears in his eyes. He knew he was never going to return, but still he marched to his death.

Born a protector to an ancient power; died protecting his new home: the new home of his ancient king.

Every night his husband looks to the stars with tears in his eyes, wondering which star once belonged to him. He asks the gods why they had to take away his lover. Why they had to destroy his world.

The country may be safe, but for one man, the world ended with a gunshot.
Sign up to rate and review this story