Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 05:Secrets can't be kept for long.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Shake it, uh huh. Shake it. Oh oh! Shake it like a polroid picture. Hey ya!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-09 - 437 words

0Unrated
I wanna thank my main reviewer, Kristina1. She's being very supportive! So, thanks! I also want to thank anybody else who is reading this and is keeping quiet. I'm still writers blocked on ...And She Just Might Get You Lost... So....I'll update this one...just...not...yeah.
******************
THE NEXT DAY...

"I don't know what happened." Brendon said. "Whatever happened she was really upset."

"And when she tells Brendon who know's what could happen." Spencer said to Jon.

"So she didn't tell you why?"

Brendon shook his head. "No. She said just forget it."

"She's gonna have to tell you though." Jon said.

"It's gonna get to the point where she can't keep it in." Ryan said. "Take it from experience."

Brendon nodded. "But, I don't want her to keep it from me. I mean, we're seriously dating and she could tell me anything. We live in the same house."

"Don't worry." Spencer said. "She's gonna have to tell you, eventually."

Lilee walked out into the room. She sighed. "Brendon, can I talk to you?"

He nodded and started to walk towards her.

"In the other room." Lilee said looking at everyone else.

"Don't explode." Jon said. "It'll only make things worse."

"Brendon." She started.

"Lilee, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You have to tell me what's wrong." He said. "We can't keep all these secrets from eachother."

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to tell you."

"Okay."

"I applyed for the school of visual arts in New York and got accepted...and I'm going."

"Say that again?"

"I wanted to get into the school of visual arts in New York and they said I could. Now, I'm going."

"New York? Are you kidding? We're in Nevada. That's on the otherside of the U.S.A."

"I know, but I really want to go." Lilee said.

"Did you tell Jared?"

"Yeah and he hated the idea."

"You know, I hate the idea too but...if it's what you really want to do...."

Lilee's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Brendon sighed. "Yeah."

She jumped into his arms. They were hugging for a long time.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I'll be as supportive as possible."

She smiled.

"I though for sure you were going to go crazy."

"I could've...but I didn't."

"And I love you even more for it."

Brendon and Lilee walked back into the living room.

"Prepare to see lots, and lots of blood." Spencer said.

"Look again." Ryan directed Spencer's attention to the perfectly non-bloody couple.

"Wow."

Jon nodded.

"No Blood."

Jon nodded again.

"Cool."

"Look who's going to New York." Brendon said.
Sign up to rate and review this story