Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Destiny

Chapter 26

by angellbaby28 3 reviews

so this is probably really boring... sorry, i promise that the next chapter will be better!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 841 words

0Unrated
Emily was a bit shocked by what Ryan had just asked her. After all, he had made it seem like he didn't want anything to do with her since he had gotten out of the hospital.

"Um... no, that would be nice." Emily said nervously. "I'll see you guys some time tomorrow I'm sure. Thanks for a great night!" She said, hugging each of them once they arrived at their house. After they went inside, Emily and Ryan continued their walk to Emily's apartment. "So... how have you been feeling since you've been out of the hospital?" She questioned, unsure of what to say.

"A lot better actually. I am going back tomorrow to get my cast off and then we will finally be able to start working on the new record. I have been writing a lot for it..." Ryan said. They walked in silence for a few minutes before Ryan spoke again. "Look Emily, I have been thinking about what you said the earlier today. I have been such an ass to you. I know that it wasn't your fault... and it was a year ago. We have both moved on. I just miss having you around as a friend. Do you think you might be able to forgive me?" He asked, just as they arrived at Emily's building.

"You have been a huge ass... but I miss having you around too. So yeah, I forgive you." Emily said, hugging him tightly. "Um... do you want to come in and help me unpack some boxes?" She asked, pulling away from him.

"That would be awesome." Ryan said, smiling. Emily smiled back at him as she unlocked the door. "Wow, this is a really nice place!" Ryan said, as he entered the foyer of her loft-style apartment. Emily disappeared into the bedroom to change into her pajamas. When she re-emerged, she was surprised to see that Ryan was still standing in the foyer.

"Do you want to come in?" Emily asked. She couldn't help but laugh as Ryan blushed and took off his shoes and jacket. Emily gave him quick tour of the apartment.

"This is a really nice place Emily!" He said, sitting on the couch, one of the only fully assembled pieces of furniture in the apartment.

"Well, I think it will be better once I get everything unpacked and all the furniture set up." Emily said, flopping down beside him. "So... how are things with you and Becca?"

"Really good actually." Ryan said simply, clearly not wanting to talk about it. "Um, so you and Luke seemed to hit it off really well tonight..." He said while Emily ripped open one of the boxes that surrounded her.

"Yeah, he's really awesome. We just clicked. It felt nice." Emily said, feeling pretty awkward with the situation.

"That's good, you really deserve this Emily. I am so happy for you." Ryan smiled as he moved to the floor and sat next to her. They quickly unpacked the box, which was full of pictures. "Oh my god Emily, do you remember this night?" Ryan asked, holding up a picture. Emily laughed as she studied a picture if her and Ryan taken at a Halloween party during their senior year of high school. That was the year that they dressed up as Sandy and Danny from Grease.

"Man that was one of the best nights ever!" Emily exclaimed, rooting through the box. Ryan and Emily spent the rest of the night reminiscing and looking at countless old pictures. A few hours later, Emily yawned loudly, just as they reached the bottom of the box. "We don't do that as much as we should! But I am completely exhausted and I have only unpacked one box!"

"Yeah, I should get going. Thanks for letting me in. I had a lot of fun!" Ryan said, standing up. Emily stood up too and gave him a quick hug. "I guess I will see you around."

"Sounds like a plan!"

*

Luke and Emily were cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie. They had officially been dating for two weeks, and Emily was so happy. She was still hanging out with the guys in the band but not as much as because they were really busy with writing new songs and getting ready to record their new record.

"Babe, what are you doing tomorrow?" Luke asked, as the credits started rolling.

"I don't know... but you're going out of town, aren't you?" Emily asked, stretching. Luke was doing an internship with a record label based in Las Vegas, which meant that he was traveling a lot to check out new bands with some of the label's top executives.

"I am but only for the weekend." He said, dropping a kiss on her forehead, making her smile. "I was talking to Brendon yesterday. They miss having you around. Maybe you should go see them."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. They've been so busy with the record and everything. I think I will go see them tomorrow."
Sign up to rate and review this story