Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Destiny

Chapter 27

by angellbaby28 3 reviews

This chapter is dedictaed to everyone who has posted comments on my story so far, thanks a lot!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 909 words

0Unrated
After Emily dropped Luke off at the airport, she decided to grab everyone Starbucks coffee and make her way over to the guys' house. She knocked on the door. A few minutes later, Ryan swung it open, clearly out of breath.

"Sorry, if you're busy I'll come back later." Emily said, clearly thinking that Ryan and Becca were spending some quality time alone. Ryan laughed a little.

"There's nobody here except for me. I was downstairs working on a new song." He explained. Emily blushed and handed him a coffee. "You are pretty much my hero. Come in?"

"I'd love to." Emily smiled. "I guess I will just leave these on the counter for everyone when they get back." She said, walking into the kitchen.

"Can you come downstairs? I have been having a really hard time with this song and I was wondering if I could play it for you... maybe get some feedback?" He asked sheepishly. Emily smiled as she grabbed her coffee out of the flimsy tray and followed him downstairs. "So you have to promise not to laugh..." He said, picking up his guitar.

"I promise Ry." Emily said, sipping on her coffee as Ryan started to strum his guitar.

So let me get this straight
say now you loved me all along?
what made you hesitate
to tell me with words what you really feel
I can see it in your eyes you mean all of what you say
I remember so long ago, see i felt that same way
now we both have separate lives and lovers (and lovers)
insignificantly enough we both have significant others

only time will tell
time will turn and tell

we are who we were when
could've been lovers but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who
we are who we were when
who knew what we know now
could've been more but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who
we are who we were when

but thoughts they change and times they rearrange I don't know who you are anymore
loves come and go and this I know I'm not who you recall anymore
but I must confess you're so much more then I remember
can't help but entertain these thoughts
thoughts of us together

we are who we were when
could've been lovers but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who
we are who we were when
who knew what we know now
could've been more but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who
we are who we were when

my day late friend

so let me get this straight
all these years and you were no where to be found
and now you want me for your own
but you're a day late and my love, she's still renowned
we are who we were when
could've been lovers but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who
we are who we were when
who knew what we know now
could've been more but at least you're still my day late friend
we are who
we are who we were when


Emily was in awe when he put the guitar down. He had the most amazing voice and she only wished that he would sing more often. He came and sat on the floor in front of her.

"So what did you think? I wrote that for you..." Ryan whispered, afraid of what her reaction would be. She leaned in and kissed him forcefully on the lips. After what seemed like forever, she pulled away, neither one of them able to keep from smiling.

"Ryan, that song was amazing, just like you. You're voice is... just... wow." Emily said, running her hand through his hair. This time, he was the one that leaned in and kissed her, this time more passionately. He parted her lips, allowing her to massage his tongue with hers. He let a small moan escape his lips. "Ryan... what about Becca and Luke?" Emily questioned between kisses.

"I just want you." Ryan moaned. It was clear that neither one of them were thinking clearly as Ryan pulled Emily's shirt up over her head. He kissed her neck, which made her moan. "God, I missed you." He whispered, as Emily unbuckled his pants and threw them to the floor.

*

An hour later, Emily and Ryan collapsed on the couch, their bodies entwined. Emily sighed as he pulled her close to his body and kissed her softly.

"Are you okay Emily?"

"That was amazing. I just don't want to wake up from such an amazing dream." She whispered, obviously exhausted. Ryan laughed and kissed her again. However, this time they were interrupted when they heard the front door open.

"Fuck..." Ryan muttered, pulling his pants on. Just as Emily pulled her hoodie on, Spencer came down the stairs, thankfully completely oblivious to what he almost walked in on. "Hey man." Ryan said, quickly picking up his guitar again.

"Hey. Have you played any of the new stuff for Emily?" He asked, sitting on the couch beside Emily. She tried desperately to stifle her giggles. "Um... did I miss something?" Ryan and Emily just exchanged glances and shook their heads no.

AN -- The song that Ryan sings in this chapter is called A Day Late by Anberlin, just incase you were wondering! thanks again for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story