Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Infinity Just Right Up There

2

by journeythrutime 0 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 401 words

0Unrated
Next morning I woke up as usual, 6 AM. I as always attempted to not wake Francieska, but as always, i succeeded in waking her. We were out of the door by 7, because my first class started at around 8 and it was a pretty long drive, with traffic. We had separate classes, i was doing culinary arts, while she was doing music production. It was alot of fun. All my classes ended at noon, and i had enough time to stop by home, and change into the clothes i said i would wear. I got dressed and stared in the mirror.

There was nothing wow about me. Dark blue eyes, black shoulder length, majorly layered hair. But at the moment it was braided into a million tiny tight braids, with major extensions that made my hair go down below my waist. It took around 5 hours of sitting on a chair, to accomplish it, the extensions were blonde so it made my hair look cool. I usually wore contacts, but today i needed to wear my glasses because i finished all my contacts. Note to self: by new contacts.

I dressed into my clothes, with my gold pumps to add some color to my black silhouette.

As for makeup. I decided on eyeliner, some foundation, blush, and gold eye shadow.

I finally was ready. I got my phone, bag and headed out the door. And it was already 2:30.

I decided on my 1959 Chevy Impala that i got repainted black, red and white, a full music system, parts in the trunk, i new 200 horse power engine, and a stick shift. I thank my friend who's father owns a tunning salon. (it was either that or the Hummer H2 which i despise, while Fran loves).

I drove with my music on full blast and the convertible thing down. It took me around 30 minutes to drive there, so at exactly 3PM i was at starbucks. I parked the car, closed the hood and walked in. I looked around, and decided on getting myself a white chocolate mocha frapuccino and sat down on one of the couches. I took my book out and began to read.

I looked down at my watch and grumbled. 3:15. I dont wait.

I was rudely interrupted when a shadow closed my light off. I looked up and there, in front of me was standing, the one and only, Ryan Ross. Oh God.
Sign up to rate and review this story