Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Fever You Cant Possibly Sweat Out

5

by journeythrutime 3 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-10 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 355 words

0Unrated
As brendon got out of the car and ran into the house i looked around. It was a remotly nice neighborhood, with nice houses and stuff. His house was two stories, with a big front yard. I could see him, where he turned the light on. He was quite fast, because soon the lights turned off and he was back outside with a bag.
He got into the car and turned to me

- ok. I have to tell you tho, my friends will interogate you laugh they always do that to new people. So just answer the questions they ask k? - he said
- fine i dont mind - i really didnt mind, i didnt care actually

We drove into a town with big buildings; i guess this is a town in the suburbs of Las Vegas. We stopped infront of a 15 story building (i guess it was 15, i wasnt sure). Brendon parked the car and got out. He walked over to me, and opened my door.

- miss, welcome to the Plaza Apartments! - he said with a bow.
I believe he is the most dramatic person ever alive. I got out, took my small trunk, and followed him into the building. His apartment was on the 15 floor. He oppened his apartment, and there were lights on everywhere, and 3 pizza boxes and coke on the table in the living room.

- guys!!!!!! IM HOME!!! - said Brendon dropping his stuff on the floor, taking his shoes off and jumping on the couch. Out of the kitchen came out a young man. He was around Brendon's age, and was really really cute.
- Hola, wusup brendo! Hey whos your friend!!! - he said sitting on the floor infront of the tv
- Hey, yea thats the girl i was talking about, Margaux. Shes my god sister. Margaux, thats Ryan, call him Ryro. Oh and thers Erica! Hey baby!!! - said brendon, he got up and walked towards the girl and kissed her. I suppose thats his girlfriend.
- Hello everyone... - i said and walked off to the kitchen
This was a whole new appartment to me so i decided i was going to do some exploring.
Sign up to rate and review this story