Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Kakashi

Kakashi

by Saisano 0 reviews

Kakashi's true love

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hayate, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 614 words

0Moving
Kakashi's unforeseen love

Kakashi and Isano went out into the village to get some air. "So, how have you and your team been doing?" Isano stared at the ground, "Well....ah...." Suddenly Ino ran over and hugged Isano, "I was sooooooo worried! They told me that you were on a rampage, destroying the city...something like that...and ....and I thought you had been killed...banned....or worse!"
Kakashi smirked, "Well, I can see that you two need time alone, then huh." Isano sweated, "Yah, is it all right if we delay our bonding today." Kakashi nodded as Isano took Ino by the hand and walked away.
Kakashi walked off into the mist of the city. "Well, at least he has someone to keep him occupied, but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find that one true person." He sighed as he walked a ways. "Well, I guess good things can come from being alone...."
"...but there is always an alternate dicision!" Kakashi looked up to see a girl he remembered. The mist cleared as he brown skin radiated in the sunlight. Her ninja wear was similar to his, however she was also from the pineforest village. Kakashi suddenly realized who she was, his first love....Malaka.
"What are you doing in these parts?" Malaka jumped down with grace landing infront of Kakashi, "Well, you could just say I was in the neighborhood, also I wanted to check on Isano." Kakashi looked curiouslingly at her, "Anything else you want to add to that?"
Malaka looked at Kakashi then stared at the ground as she walked away. Kakashi followed intently. "I guess I was wondering how you were doing after the incident anyway." Then she sat on a log on the outside of Konoha.
Kakashi stood beside her and stared off into the trees, "I'm fine, and Isano seems to be coming along well." Malaka looked into the trees as well, "Well, I'm glad to here that." Kakashi looked down at her and thought, "I don't know how to tell her this up straight or not, but I do still love her. I never meant to destroy our relationship in the first place, I was in a mixed relationship at the time, and...she was pregnant. I did not know what to do at the time...I just...."
"Look...there's more to the story than you think." Malaka looked at Kakashi. "What do you mean by that?" Kakashi's head lowered, "Look Malaka, the thing is..."
Malaka sighed and looked away, "Look Kakashi, I already know what you're going to say. It's about you and Senara, and look. I really don't want to know the facts about what went on with you. I just want to know..."
Malaka looked at Kakashi and turned his face toward hers. "If...you still love me." Kakashi stared at her for a while and then took her hand off his face and pulled her tight to him. "Yes...yes I do. I've always wondered why I left you. Was it because of fear, sadness, hate? But now I know that it was the wrong thing to do, and I'm so...so sorry."
Malaka cried into Kakashi's arms and hugged him tight. "I will always be there for you Kakashi, just know that." Kakashi nodded as he pulled away, "I guess I have to explain to Isano." Malaka nodded, "You're going to have to do it sooner or later."
Kakashi smirked, "Yah, some time, but for know...let's go home." Malaka grinned, "You've been reading that make out paradise book that Senara gave you?" Kakashi winked, "Maybe...maybe not."
"Whatever." Malaka said as she and Kakashi went out in the distance.
Sign up to rate and review this story