Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophecy

Re-encounters With Old Friends

by story_master 3 reviews

The future heroes come up with a way to send Theresa back to her own time. But first they have a few things that they need to take care of.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-11 - 2002 words

0Unrated
Tory: Hey there people. Sorry that I have updated in a very long time, I think it's been almost a month. It's just been like overly stressful with school ISU's and projects and other homework. But now that most of that is behind me I can write the next chapter. Thanks for being so patient! You all rock! And I'll shut up now so you can read.

Disclaimer: Don't own it and probably never will. I do own my stories though.


" Well, what is it?" Atlanta asked as Jay pulled himself off the ground.

" Come on, you'll see." he replied as he began to walk down the road.

The others just exchanged puzzled expressions, got up and followed him.

They had been walking for about ten minuts when Jay glanced back and then broke into a run. It took the others a few seconds to clue in and then they were off after him.

" Jay!? Wait up!" Archie yelled after him.

" Yeah Jay wait for us!" Atlanta added, they caught up to him no problem but the others were starting to trail behind.

Jay didn't answer, he just kept running. After five more minutes of this he came to a stop and stood there thinking for a moment while the others caught up to him.

" What.... was.... that.... all.... about?" Odie asked in between gasps for air.

Jay just shrugged and went back to looking at the building that they were in front of. 'It looks so.... different now. I hope that this will work.' he thought as he began to walk around to the back of the building.

" Hey. What are we doing here?" Herry asked as he began to follow Jay.

" Just trust me." Jay said with a smile.

The others started to walk behind them as well. It was only a few more moments before the silence was broken.

" Can someone please tell me what we're doing at our old high school!" Neil asked causing everyone to turn and look at him.

" You'll see." Jay replied again as he continued to walk.

" What is up with him?" Neil asked Atlanta in a whisper.

" Beats me." she replied as they began to walk.

Jay stood in front of the old sports equipment shed and hid what he was doing then he opened the door and walked in. The others once again were confused but this time they just went along with it. Once all seven were inside the shed Jay closed the door and pulled on a light switch.

The floor disappeared from beneath them and they found themselves fallen for what seemed like an eternity. But almost just as quick as they felt themselves fall did the ground appear beneath their feet.

" What just happened?" Herry asked as he tried to regain his balance.

" You'll find out soon. Just follow me." Jay replied.

He took a nearby torch out of its holder on the wall and led the six down a low, cement tunnel.

" What is this place?" Theresa asked, astonished by the markings on the wall.

" I don't know but it gives me the creeps." Odie replied.

Jay suddenly stopped in a small room and looked at the others. They all gave him an odd look but he just ignored it.

" Give me your medallions everyone." Jay said as he scanned the faces of his friends.

" What? Why?" Archie asked suspsiouly.

" Because it won't work unless there's all seven medallions." Jay replied.

The six heroes reluctantly pulled out their medallions and handed them over to him. Jay's eyes then darted around the dimly lit room. He seemed to be searching for something. Then his face lit up and he walked over to the far wall. He placed the torch in a another holder and began to work.

The other six waited patiently for him to be done. An eerie silence had fallen over the room but none of them seemed to notice. Within minutes Jay walked back to them, medallions in hand, with a smile spread across his face. Jay handed everyone back their medallion and stood there looking up at the ceiling. Neil opened his mouth to ask him what he was doing but snapped it shut when the ground began to shake.

Suddenly the walls and ceiling seemed to cave in and everyone but Jay dropped to the ground and covered their heads. He just let out a short laugh at the sight. The darkness of the small room was quickly replaced by a bright light and the sound of a river.

" Guys, you can get up now." Jay said, stiffling a few laughs.

" Yes children. Come, there is much for you to see." A familiar voice added.

The six heroes lifted their heads from the ground and immediatly shot up. Their faces lit up with joy at the sight they saw.

" Hera!" they excliamed.

" Oh it's been a while, hasn't it?" she replied as she hugged each of them.

The six just nodded in agreement as they were led to Hera's room.

" Wow! Look at the size of this place! Why did you move?" Atlanta said as she looked around.

" After Theresa disappeared and you had all gone your seperate ways Cronus found our hideout. We had no choice but to move it." Hera replied as she opened a set of large doors.

" Hello children. I understand that you need to send Theresa home. Is that right?" another familiar voice asked.

" Persephone!" Theresa exclaimed as she went and hugged her old mentor.

" Yes we do. I thought you might know of a way." Jay replied with an all knowing smile.

" Why yes I do. But first you all need to get some rest." Persephone replied with a smile as well.

" Yes, we have set up some rooms for all of you. The boys will be sharing one of the rooms and the girls will have the other. Hermes will show you where they are." Hera added with a smile.

Then, as if one cue, Hermes can into the room, greeted his old friends and led them to their rooms. And he left them to get settled. At first it was awkward between Atlanta and Theresa because of their age difference now and the fact that they hadn't seen each other in years, at least Atlanta hadn't seen Theresa in years.

" So..." Theresa began racking her mind for something to talk about.

" Yeah. Uh, so...."Atlanta said also trying to come up with something to talk about.

" How-" Theresa was cut off by the door opening.

" Hey Atlanta uh Jay said that he needed to see you." Archie said as his eyes darted around the girls' room.

" Oh uh okay... You don't mind, do you Theresa?" Atlanta asked, turning to her long lost friend.

" No it's okay. You go on." Theresa replied with a smile.

Atlanta got up and followed Archie out of the room, on their way out closing the door. Theresa flopped down onto her bed and sighed heavily in relief. She was glad that she was alone for a while. Now don't get it wrong, she was happy to see everyone again but.... they weren't her friends or her mentors. She didn't know these people, well she knew them but not really. They felt like strangers to her.

" Why? Why did this happen?" she asked aloud as she stared at the ceiling above her.

" To make you stronger as a team my dear." a voice replied.

Theresa sat up straight and looked around the room.

" Who said that?" she asked.

" It's me your conscience. Remember?" the voice replied.

" Hey. If you're really my conscience then wouldn't you only tell me what's right and wrong, instead of giving me advice and hints. Who are you really?" Theresa questioned the voice.

A long sigh was heard followed by a silence that seemed to blanket the entire room.

" You're not going to believe me." the voice said unsure of whether or not to tell her.

" Try me. After everything that I've gone through it's pretty hard to find something that I wouldn't believe." Theresa replied.

" I'm.... your guardian angel and your mother." the voice replied.

Theresa didn't say anything. She sat there shocked for a minute and at a loss of words. It took her a few moments to find her voice again.

" You're my.... mother? But how? She died a long time ago." Theresa questioned the voice again.

" Like I said I'm your guardian angel." the voice replied.

" So, you've been watching over me?" Theresa asked.

" Yes. I'm here to help you. I thought you could use at least one person on your side." Theresa could almost feel the smile as the voice spoke.

" What do you mean it's to make our team stronger?" Theresa asked.

" In order for you to beat this Cronus fellow your team must be able to face anything, even being seperated and pushed passed all your limits. It was my doing." the voice replied.

" What?! You did this? Why?" Theresa asked, her voice shrill and high.

" It was a test. To see if you and the others were strong enough as a team to take on everything. So far you've passed. But it's not over yet. " the voice replied.

" But why wou-" she was cut off.

" Theresa, you should not question everything. It will all turn out for the best. It will all turn out the way it is supposed to. Just trust me." the voice replied.

" But what abo-" she was cut off again, this time by a knock at the door.

" Theresa?" a voice called.

" Yeah?" she asked, getting up and opening the door.

" Are you okay?" Jay asked, his eyes boring into hers.

" Yeah, why?" she replied.

" You've been in here for hours sleeping. Atlanta said you looked like you were having a nightmare or something. Are you sure that you're okay?" Jay asked.

" Yeah. I'm sure. How long has it been?" Theresa replied.

" About three and a half hours," Jay replied, " We're ready to send you back now. Come on."

" Okay." Theresa said with a smile as she closed the door behind her. 'Was that all just a dream?' she thought to herself as Jay led her to the others.

" I can't believe everything that's happened." Theresa thought aloud.

" Yeah, it's pretty crazy." Jay replied as he opened the door for her.

" I guess this is goodbye Theresa." Hera said as the two walked over to them.

" Only for now. But I'll see you all in the past." Theresa said with a smile as she fought back a few tears.

" Yeah but we'll still miss you Drama Queen." Archie said.

" So how are you sending me back?" Theresa asked.

" Wait, first we have something for you." Atlanta said.

" We all wrote letters to ourselves.... well our past selves. We thought that it would help you guys out a little. We also wrote one to you. But you can't read it until you're back to your own time. Okay?" Herry said.

" Okay. Thanks you guys... for everything." Theresa said.

The others just nodded and smiled.

" Is everyone ready?" Persephone asked.

Jay looked around at all his friends then to the goddess, " Yeah I think so." he said.

" Then follow me please." Persephone said as she walked to the door.

Everyon followed and they were all talking. They just hoped that their plan would work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will their plan work? What do the letters say? Was that really Theresa's mother who she was talking to? Or was it all just a dream? Read on to find out.

A/N: Okay, wow. That was a long one. Well I hope that that makes up for not updating in a while. I will try and update sooner but again I promise nothing. But this time I can promise you that I will update this weekend, if not sooner. Well that's about it for now. Send a review my way and let me know what you think. Well later people. Cheers!
Sign up to rate and review this story