Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Destiny

THE END!!!

by angellbaby28 11 reviews

This is the last chapter! Thanks to EVERYONE who read it and commented! Means a lot! I am working on another story (NOT a sequel though), so keep an eye out for that one! Thanks again! xo

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-12 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 956 words

0Unrated
Emily linked arms with Ryan as he led her to the venue. The band had finished their second record and was hitting the road for four months. Ryan asked her if she would come with them because he couldn't stand the thought of being away from her for four months. Of course, she said yes. They were currently in the first city, Los Angeles.

"Em, I am so glad that you are here with us! You have managed to keep us all sane, which is greatly appreciated!" Spencer said, catching up with them as they walked into the dressing room. Emily laughed and hugged her friend tightly.

"I am glad that I am here too Spence! I don't know what I would have done in Vegas for four whole months without you guys!" She exclaimed, flopping down on the couch. The band was supposed to be on stage in half an hour, so they all quickly went about getting into their costumes and doing their make-up. Emily couldn't help but beam with pride as she heard the audience start to chant their name. Everything had finally fallen perfectly into place, and she could not be happier. Ten minutes later, Zack came into the room, announcing that they had five minutes until show time. Emily hugged Spencer, Jon, and Brendon, wishing them all good luck. When she came to Ryan she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

"I hate to break it up love birds, but we have to get going!" Zack said. "Emily, are you watching from the side of the stage tonight?"

"Of course!" She followed closely behind Zack and smiled again when she heard the crowd go insane when the band took the stage. They played a few of their new songs and while Brendon was introducing one of the songs, Ryan suddenly interrupted, which took everyone by surprise.

"Um, I am really sorry to do this guys, but as I am sure many of you now know, I have fallen in love with the most beautiful girl in the entire world. Emily, can you please come out here for a minute?" He questioned, looking right at her.

"What the hell?" Emily whispered, turning to Zack. "Is he serious?"

"I think so." Zack said, laughing as he pushed Emily onto the stage. The crowd cheered happily when Ryan embraced her. She was nervous and had no idea what was going on.

"Ryan... what the fuck are you doing?" She demanded.

"Just work with me." He whispered into his ear, picking his microphone up again. "Now, I have known this girl forever and we have a very complicated past to say the very least. However, she has been the most inspiring person I have ever met. Emily, you give me a reason to get up in the morning and do this every day. I have no idea where I would be without you." It was then that he got down on one knee, in front of a sold out crowd of 20, 000 people, and took her hand. "I love you so much. Would you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Holy shit... Ryan, of course I will! I love you so much!" Emily exclaimed happily as Ryan slid a beautiful diamond engagement ring onto her shaking hand. Ryan stood up and kissed her passionately, which caused the audience to cheer loudly once again. Emily pulled away, and giggled into her fiancé's chest. She examined the ring, and kissed him again. "Well... I guess you guys have a show to finish. I will be waiting for you." Emily grinned and made her way off the stage. "Holy shit... I am going to be Mrs. Ryan Ross!" She said to Zack, in awe of what had just happened.

*

After the show, Ryan ran back stage and quickly found Emily. He picked her up and swung her around. They were both laughing like little kids. When he finally put her back on the ground, he leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Ryan, this ring... it's amazing!" Emily said, looking at the ring again.

"Just like you! I love you!" Before Emily could respond, she was picked up again, this time by Brendon. He hugged her tightly.

"We are so happy for you guys!" Brendon said happily.

"Yeah our little Ry and Em are growing up!" Jon cooed. Emily giggled and playfully hit him in the chest. Spencer grabbed Emily and hugged her.

"I told you that everything would work out in the end!" He said, smiling. "Congratulations guys. You both deserve this more than anything!"

"Thanks Spence, that means a lot." Emily said, kissing him on the cheek. The boys decided to leave the room so that Emily and Ryan could have some time alone to celebrate their engagement. Ryan kissed her forehead as they stood in the middle of the empty room. "That was one hell of a proposal; I will give you that one!"

"I thought you would appreciate it." Ryan said, pulling her body closer to his. "I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't wait to watch our children grow up... I just can't wait."

"I love you too Ryan and I can't wait to be Mrs. Ryan Ross, and give you everything that you want." Emily whispered, resting her head on his chest. Like Ryan mentioned, they did have a very long and complicated history, but Emily wouldn't have changed a thing. She knew that Ryan was the one person that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. He was the only person that she could see herself loving forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story