Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Holiday

by FallOutGrl 3 reviews

Kay so, I felt slightly Christmas-ey so yeah....Enjoy!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-12 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 301 words

0Unrated
When they woke up the next day, it was one in the afternoon.
"Whoa...kay...what the-" Joe asked only to be cut off by a slowly awakening Patrick rolling off the couch and into the laps off Charlotte and Pete. Pete and Charlotte jumped awake. Everyone burst into giggles except Patrick who moaned and got up off the two.
"Heyyyy...does anyone know what today is?" Kamz asked with a yawn. Joe shrugged and hugged her tightly. Patrick got up and walked to the kitchen. Pete yawned, streched, and cuddled back in with Charlotte, which made her giggle.
"Fifeteenth." Patrick grumbled.
"What?" Andy asked as he placed a still sleeping Erin on the couch. Izzy got up to join Patrick.
"It's the fifeteenth. Todays date is the fifeteenth." Izzy replied.
"Oh my god! It's ten days till Christmas and you guys don't even have a tree up?" Carolyn asked. Pete shook his head tiredly. Charlotte giggled and ran her hand through his bangs. Pete smiled and nuzzled in closer to her.
"We don't even own one do we?" Patrick asked, returning to the living room with an arm wrapped around Izzy's waist. Ryan fake gasped.
"Ok! Here's the plan. Team Chete, Team Cyan, and Team Andin*: we'll go out shopping and get the tree." Carolyn said.
"Right and Team Jamz and Team Izick you stay here and get the place cleaned up." Charlotte agreed. Everyone agreed and Charlotte, Pete, Carolyn, Ryan, Andy, and Erin all got there coats on and left.



____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Remember Bennifer? Vaughniston? Tomkat? Same basic princible. Me and my bff Carolyn came up with the names:D






Next chappie wil be longer! Sorry but i'm pretending to be sick so i stayed home from school and im not aloud on the comp ;)



~Need Comments!!! More Comments, More Story!~
Sign up to rate and review this story