Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Curse on Your Lips

The Best Part Of Believe Is The Lie.

by jessiearei 3 reviews

Things get heated at the apartment...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1413 words

1Funny
Chapter 2

The Best Part Of Believe Is The Lie.

Pete's POV:


I woke up a few hours later to Kadence's cell phone ringing. She didn't even stir so I reached for it. Across the screen 'Zacky-Poo' flashed. Hmm should I answer it or leave it...Answer it! As soon as I picked it up he started blubbering.

"Kade I'm so sorry! I love you so much! Please forgive me! I didn't mean it!" Zack cried.

"You're a dead man! You better not ever come near Kadence or you will never see the light of day again!" And hung up the phone. Hope he got the picture, Prick. I slowly and carefully got up out of bed, trying not to wake Kade. I quickly crept out of the room and found the apartment all tidied up.

"Have a nice nap sleeping beauty?" Andy asked from the couch.

"Sure did, thanks for cleaning up the apartment. Kade didn't want to be alone."

"No problem, want to play me in some video games while we wait for Kadence to wake up?" I nodded and got out a controller. Game on.

Kade's POV:

I wasn't asleep when Zack called, I just didn't want to talk to him. I didn't expect Pete to answer it though. I hope he doesn't do anything he's going to regret. Pete may be small but he sure can put up a fight. I remember my freshman year when Tyler Berts broke up with me and I was upset. Pete was there for me. He beat the living snot out of Tyler when he found out Tyler cheated on me. Pete's always been there for me. Him and the guys are gonna be famous one day, I just know it.

Ok enough moping around in bed, I need to shower and eat. I walked out into the living room and found the house spotless and the guys sitting on the couch.

"Oh thank you guys so much for cleaning the apartment! You boys are amazing!"

"No problem Kadence, anything for you!" Pete said.

"What the hell Pete? You slept the entire time! You didn't do shit!" Trick said throwing a pillow at Pete.

"Way to be modest Pete! Ok who wants to go grab something to eat with me? I'm starving!" All the guys agreed to La Pachanga's with me. "Ok just let me get a quick shower then we'll head out."

40 Minutes Later:

La Pachanga's is my favorite place ever! They have the best food around! On the ride there Patrick kept on glancing at me. It was quite annoying.

"Do I have something on my face or what?" I asked Patrick.

"No, no. You just seem so happy now. Are you sure your okay? I'm here if you need to talk ya know." He's too sweet.

"I'm fine Trick. I'm over Zack, he was a jerk. There's other fish in the sea." I said smiling, I truly am over him. He can't hurt me anymore. I've got my boys to protect me.

Patrick's POV:

Note to self: Ask Pete what he did to Kade to make her get over Zack. She never gets over a guy that fast, but I believe her. Maybe he told her how he felt. I doubt it though, he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. He's like her for years now. I don't see why he doesn't just go for it, I mean I went out with her and our friendship's fine. But he'd probably be crushed if she turned him down. So I kind of see his point.

"JOE!!" Oh god, its here...

"Meera! Would you like to join us for dinner?" Damn Joe and his 'friend'. Meera is the most annoying person I've ever met! She has a very high pitched voice, platinum blonde hair, and all out preppy clothes. Joe and Meera aren't going out, they're just sleeping together. Don't ask me...

Kade's POV:

Eww Meera! None of us like her. She's sleeping with Joe in hopes of getting to Pete but Joe is too dense to figure this out.

"Hey Peter." Eck, she's practically asking him to do her on the table! Nasty whore! No I'm not jealous. I don't like Pete like that...I don't...I don't? Anyways back to our lovely dinner.

"Hello Meera. How are you?" Eww is he serious?

"I'm great Peter." As you can tell I'm not to fond of her. So we all ate peacefully...Yeah right. I had to try very hard not to say anything. And only a few things slipped. A couple of things about how the circus called and said they wanted their make-up artist back, the clowns needed them. But nothing too bad. So we departed ways with Meera and headed back to my apartment. We sat there for 10 minutes doing nothing...

"Tricky I'm bored play me something on the guitar! Something new! Please!" Trick sat there for a second and then nodded his head. I ran to my room to get my acoustic for him...

You only hold me up like this
Cause you don't know who I really am
Sometimes I just want to know what it's like to be you
We're making out inside crashed cars
We're sleeping through all our memories
I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive (now I only waste it dreaming of you)

Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
Cause all of our moves make up for the silence
And oh, the way your makeup stains my pillowcase
Like I'll never be the same

You only hold me up like this
Cause you don't know who I really am
I used to waste my time on
Waste my time on
Waste my time dreaming of being alive (now I only waste it dreaming of you)

I've got headaches and bad luck but they couldn't touch you, no
I've got headaches and bad luck but they couldn't touch you, no
I'm not trying
You only hold me up like this


"You guys are truly talented! Your going to be famous one day! I know it!"

"Thanks Kade! That means a lot to us!" Trick said.

"So Pete, who'd you write the song about?" Why's he blushing? Hmm.

"Umm no one in particular...yeah." He said looking down at the floor. That boys strange.

"Mhm right. Do I know this girl?" I'm curious.

"No one, it's no one just something I came up with." I don't believe him but whatever.

"Mkay well lets watch a movie or something, I'm bored!"

"Ooh ooh, lets play monopoly!" Andy exclaimed excitedly. So I got the game out and we began our quest...

After 4 hours of playing, Patrick had $1 left, Joe had $200, Andy had well over $10,000 and somehow me and Pete ended up owing the bank money! Damn board games, they cheat! So then we decided to play truth or dare...

"Kadence." Damn you Trick, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare?" I said cautiously. He thought for a few minutes and then it was like a light bulb going off in his head.

"I dare you to take a shot off of Pete's stomach," He said grinning like a kid in a candy store. I don't see what the big deal is. So I got the shot glass and hard liquor and Patrick set it up very close to Pete's manly hood. Well this could get embarrassing...

Pete's POV:

I'm going to kill Patrick! First the dare and then he sets the glass dangerously close to Peter Jr.

"Ready Peter?" Kadence asked smirking. I took a shaky breath as she licked the salt and then drank the alcohol. Good god!

"Pete is your little buddy a little happy over there?" Joe asked laughing. Oh shit!

"Fuck off Joe!" I sat up quickly and adjusted myself.

"Okay Kade your turn." Andy said.

"Pete." Here we go, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." So what I'm a chicken shit. Sue me.

"Hmm...Did you just pitch a tent when I did that shot?" Damn her!

"Yes..." This is embarrassing!

"Aww! My Peter's a man!" She gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Wow her being this close isn't helping any.

"Well I'm tired. So I'm off to bed. Kade I'm stealing half of your bed tonight. Night all." They all said goodnight and I went and layed in Kade's room. Well tonight was event full..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoo!! keep the reviews coming!! love to FrostedGlass and kissxthexbullet!!! your amazing!! yay
Sign up to rate and review this story