Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Wrath

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

Mina has corssed to the dark side, and now shes about to prove it to everyone.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Beryl, Haruka (Uranus), Jadeite, Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1478 words

0Unrated
::AUTHORS NOTE::

Hellooooooooo, i'm in a really sappy mood cause i've had a good day so i decided to wright, and i just wanted to say that its not one of those bubbly luvy duvy chapters i did, I WANT WRATH!!! so i'm calling it wrath hehehe, but yea murders yet, just a lota deception YAY!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. bye

Enjoy Chapter 7 of Puzzles: Wrath!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ami Anderson walked into her house in the middle of the night, she had just had another talk with Simetra about Mina. The Sailor Scouts have been trying there hardest not to be close to one another for the past week, but so many bad things have been happening that its almost impossible. First off they all are starting to have dreams telling them to go to England and find Mina, and then there have been alot of accidents around Tokyo and when Ami was on her way home that night, she ran into Simetra. They had a nice long talk and she was just about to call Lita about it.

She dialed the number in the phone and it rang 3 times before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Lita? it's Ami, I wanted to tell you something about Mina."

"Uhhhhh, ok whats up?"

"Well, I ran into Simetra and he said that he has talked to her."

"OMG!! THATS GREAT!! WHAT DID SHE SAY?!?!?!?!"

"She said that she needed help she was under s spell and she has no idea what shes doing, she was correct about the villian and he was Queen Beryl's only Son, and he was engaged to Mistress 9, so he wants to kill Mina for revenge, but for now shes his slave and under his power."

"Oh my gosh, Ami we have to help her!!, she is in trouble Andrew is right we need to go to England and we need to find her and save her!!!"

"Lita....Shes not in England shes here in Tokyo, and shes planning on killing us off 1 by 1 untill we suffer."

"What are we gonna do then?"

"I don't know but i think its an odd coinsidence that Andrew suddenly decides to help us as soon as Mina joins... I think theres something really fishy about him and I tried to call him, no answer and he always used to answer his phone."

"Your right Ami, Andrew knows something and I want to know what it is!!"

All of the sudden the Communicator watch on both of the started beeping. It was Raye calling for help, someone was down in the storage area where Beryl and M9.

"See you there!" Ami said so Lita and hung up the phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AT THE WAREHOUSE-
___________________________________________________________

All the SS's walked in to see a long wooden floor with purple curtains all around with a platform at the end and a man in a black cape with a black tux underneath. He had a white mask on his face and he was taking his seat on the throne Beryl once sat in, He raised his face and smiled as he stood up.

"Welcome Sailor Scouts, WE have been expecting you" He told them with an evil smirk.

Raye And Ami looked at each other nervously

"We?" They asked

"We!" he replied and snapped his fingers as there attention turned to the back curtain when a shadow appeared and walked foward as the curtain opened. It was Mina, thier friend Mina, dress in a floor length back dress with her hair up in a half pony with a black and purple bow in it. Her eyes had black make-up on them, she looked evil, very very evil.

"Your so cruel!! i can't belive you would force her under her will to fight for you!" Lita barked out loud.

"SHE KILLED MY MOTHER AND FUTURE WIFE!!!, I think she deserves this, you see Mina isn't exacly my type but working with her these past couple months, has made me relize she would make the perfect wife for me!"

"Too bad! she already has someone waiting for her... Andrew!!" Raye shouted

"Oooo Then where is he now?.. oh i think i can answer that!"

"You have him?"

"Silly girl, i am him!!" and He took of his mask and reviled his indenity.

"You see, when Mina arrived, I had a simple plan, so drain her energy the closer i got to her and have my mother kill her, you girls are nothing without Mina, She has hiddne powers and thats how she defeated M9 so easily, i tried to save them that night but i failed, instead i put Mina in a coma which worked to my advantage, as i sat next to her i invated her dreams, i wanted to make her want to wake up but she couldn't. I made her suffer. Mina figured out i was onto her so she got closer to me, which is why she flead to England and left me her address, so i would follow her, and get away from you. but i took control of her that night i simply said 1 thing to make her look in the mirror, and she was hypmotized."

"You BASTARD!!!!" Lita shouted out "MINA LISTEN DON'T LET HIM CONTROL YOU LIKE THIS, FIGHT HIM!!"

Mina looked at Raye and her eyes turned purple as a beam shot out of them at her, it missed because she dodged.

"MINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!!!"

Mina walked tword Ami slowly, then she was up in her face and grabbed her sailor scout wand with her hand and shattered it. which made her un-transform.

"I don't have any friends with the NEGAMOON!!!" she shouted and threw Ami in the air, and she flew on top of hir and hit her in the stomach so she went back down and she hit the ground. Mina fluttered there in the air and she heard the commands of her master telling her to finish it. She pulled a kinfe out of her hair and fluttered down to the trembleing Ami on the ground, she walked over as she spotted Simetra... he was in front of her body and grabbed her arms and tried to snap her out of the trance, but it was no use, Mina was lost in the darkness, she blinked as tears streamed down her face and she pushed him out of the way, she walked over to Ami and slammed her against the wall and held the kinfe to her stomach, tears streaming down her face she looked into Ami's and gasped, Mina was remembering Simetra she let Ami down and walked over to him and for a slight second, she was into the light again.

As tears hit the floor, Mina blinked several times and fell to the ground, she now couldn't control her tears they fell like a rocket. Simetra ran over to her but Andrew pointed at him, and a beam shot from his finger and hit his chest, Mina looked over and him and screamed as she ran twords him in the purple light that surronded. As it fell his broken body lied there as Mina hugged it tightly, she tried to fight off the force Andrew tried to besto upon her once again as she held his body to hers, but it was no use, Mina was once again in the darkness shortly after and tears never stopped streaming from her face, she could hear her master calling to her, telling her to kill Ami, but once again she fought off the force upon her and her friends just watched in horror, they decided to help the suffering Mina.

The ran over to Andrew and kicked him in the stomach as he released one last spell:

Return to my Power
Return to the Night
Unlease the Evil inside
Show this terrible sight!

Mina screamed in terror, how she longed for this to stop but once again she seen darkness. Andrew was unconcious but she knew what he wanted her to do: Kill Ami. so she walked over to Ami, laying there on the ground and once again picked up the knife, still tears streaming down her face she pucked up the knife and stabbed her stomach, Raye screamed along with Lita, and Mina looked at them and flead the warehouse without her master, She was gone.

Ami layed there with blood pouring out of her stomach, she was immediatly rushed to the hospital, Raye and Lita held nothing against Mina, for they vowed to save her from Andrew, but they knew they must be careful.

They returned to the warehouse and they looked at Simetra's body, he was not dead, just injured and it was almost dawn, he would transform soon, but then Lita's phone rang, she answered and looked in horror at Raye and hung up.

"That was the hospital, Ami, Is DEAD-----------"
Sign up to rate and review this story