Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

kzxdjgh

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 437 words

0Unrated
Finally update sorry it took me so long.


Patrick looked at Jenna longingly. But he knew Pete and Jenna made a great couple.
They were making great conversation. God! I hate this! Give us a chance dickhead!
Patrick shifted moodily and accidentally hit Pete in the head with his foot. Pete woke suddenly and looked around. He noticed Jenna slleping on him and he gently moved and stood up. Patrick watched him annoyed as he picked Jenna up gallantly. He walked steadily towards the stairs. Patrick punched the pillow under Joe's head.
"Damnit..."
Pete slowly walked up the stairs while Jenna slumbered in his arms. She was very light and felt like nothing in his arms. Her hair was swishing over his arm, tickling him. He automatically walked into his room and placed her on unmade bed. Her wife beater slipped up past her bra and revealed a few large bruises and lond cuts that were still healing. Pete traced one with his finger. Jenna shivered and shifted in her sleep. Pete sighed and placed the covers over her chest. He checked the clock: 3:26. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he read a short text message. Keys in hand, Pete quietly snuck out.
"Where the hell is he going?" Patrick whispered from the couch.

Jenna rolled over and suddenly fel from the bed. She looked around confused. "Where am I?" She detangled herself from the sheets and walked out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Patrick was staring at his haf eaten toast in a sort of trance. Denise was watching T.V. while eating cheerios dry. She looked up and grinned sweetly at Jenna.
"Hey beautiful!"
"Oh somebody is happy today." Jenna smiled at her surprised.
"Just between you and me-I think I'm in love." Jenna forced a laugh.
Yeah, just like all those other guys you loved too. Don't be surprised when he brings home a bottle blonde half drunk and half naked.
She threw a Cheerio at Jenna and stuck out her tougne. "I know exactly what you're thinkin. Trust me Andy is a sweetheart."
Jenna rolled my eyes and turned to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt. Someone grabbed her from behind and she jumped up and turned to see Joe's grinning face. She laughed.
"You scared me!" Joe laughed
"That's what I was aiming for." Jenna giggled and pushed him playfully. She grabbed a yogurt and acidentally on purpose rubbed against him as she walked to the table. She sat down next to Denise.
"Where did you sleep last night?"
"Pete's room I think. not sure though."
Sign up to rate and review this story