Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > I Wanna Be With You

Promise Me

by JessieLD746 4 reviews

Archie almost expresses hsi love for Atlanta until Jay screwed it up. And they discover a big secret about Ellanna.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1234 words

1Hot
Archie felt so sorry for Atlanta.He couldn't just let Ellanna make fun of her and treat her badly. He knew that she's going to do that until Ellanna gets him and she wants to make Atlanta miserable. He couldn't let her do that. And he didn't want Ellanna, he wanted Atlanta. he kept thinking of ways to keep Atlanta away from Ellanna as much as possible, but he knew they wouldn't work. So he could only think of one reason to keep Ellanna away from them, especially Atlanta. He had to tell Atlanta he loves her. If he didn't, Ellanna will somehow get Archie to love her and try to get Atlanta out of the picture, permenantly. So on the way home, he would try to say it.

"Hey Atlanta?" He asked, really nervous.

"(sighs) Ya?"

"Um I have something ot tell you."

"What is it?"

"Well it's just that I....I lo-....love...y-.." He started out until his PMR rang. 'Why is it always me?' He thought.

"Ya."

"It's almost dinner time. What are yo guys doing?" Jay asked them.

"Just, having some quality time." He said. 'I hate you so much right now.' He thought, referring to Jay.

"Oh well I need you to come home for dinner. Oh and Hera wants to see us after." He said as he hung up.

Archie sitghed and hung up his PMR. Everytime he tries to say 'I love you' to Atlanta, something always interrupts. He started to walk away when Atlanta asked,

"Who was that?"

"Jay. He wanted us to come to dinner."

"Before we leave, what were you trying to say?" She wanted to know.

Archie looked at her for a couple seconds and sighed, "Nothing important." Wrong Archie! This is important, important for you anyways. "I'll tell you later."

Atlanta smiled and said, "Kay." And they walked back home.

****************

"We're home!" Atlanta yelled as they walked in the door.

"Took you long enough. We were going to start without you. Besides my beautiful body neesd nutrients to keep its gorgeous shape." Neil complained.

Atlanta and Archie rolled their eyes and went into the kitchen.

"So what does Hera want to see us about?" Archie asked.

"Don't know. She just called us and needed to see us." Jay answered.

After dinner, they all piled up in Herry's truck and drove off to the school. They went in the building and went ot the janitor's closet. Once they got in, Theresa pulled the strintg and a strange blue portal appeared and they went inside. There was Persephone waiting at the enterance.

"Ah! Good you're here! Hera wants to see you immediately. She has news." Persephone calmly said as she led the seven heroes to Hera's solarium. Once they to there Hera, of course, Hermes, Artemis, and Ares, were all standing in her solarium, waiting to hear the big news.

"Glad to see you made it." Hera welcomed. They all took a seat, waiting to hear the news. "Now asw you all know, a new girl came to the school last week. We have news about her."

Archie and Atlanta got all angry when Hera reminded them of Ellanna. They hated her so much. Sure she was hot, but she was so mean.

"So what's the big news?" Theresa asked.

"Well, Ellanna is...." Hera started.

"A total bitch." Atlanta whispered in Archie's ear. They both started to snicker, trying to hold back their laughter.

Hera saw the two teens giggling and asked, "Something funny?"

"No." They both said.

"I see. Well, it seems that Ellanna is a descendant of the goddess Eris." Hera said.

The teens were all shocked. That was probably why she was so mean. Because Eris is the goddess of discord and strife. That explains why Ares was there.

"Ellanna is a descendant of Eris? The goddess of discord and strife?" Atlanta asked, hoping that Hera was kidding.

"It appears so. Her name, for some reason, rang a bell and she looked like someone I knew. I just couldn't put my finger on it." Ares explained.

"So I did some research on Ellanna's family and looked at her family tree. And Eris was on one of the top 'branches'. So that's how we knew." Hermes added.

"That explains why she's so mean." Atlanta muttered.

"What was that Atlanta?" Hera asked.

"Huh? Oh. Nothing." She quickly answered.

"Yes. So I just want to warn you. If she is related to Eris, then she could be much, much worse than her. She might try to get rid of you so she could have another. So be on your guard."

'Gee. Don't you think we know that already?' Atlanta sarcasticaly thought.

"That is all. You may return to your dorms." Hera said.

"Kay. Bye!" They all said at once.

Once they got back home, everyone went to watch a movie (lazy people), but Archie wanted to talk to Atlanta. He didn't give time for her to answer. He just grabbed her hand and dragged her up to hsi room. And he started to talk,

"Atlanta I want you to listen to era. Be on your guard. Because I know that we both have that strong,hatred feeling about her. She could be planning a plot to get rid of you as we speak. So I want you to be extra careful. Okay? Can you do that for me?"

Atlanta didn't say anything. What was he? Her father?

"ATlanta please. I don't want you getting hurt, inside and out. Promise me that you'll be careful." Archie pleaded. He really didn't want Ellanna to hurt 'his' Atlanta.

Atlanta smiled sweetly and said, "Alright Arch. I promise."

Archie smiled a bit but then it turned back into a frown. "Atlanta I'm serious. Don't just say that. I want you to mean it. Please? Really promise me." Archie was getting worried now.

"Archie don't worry. I promise. Just as long as you will 'protect' me when my guard is down."

"I don't care if I have to cut off my foot with my bad heel on it. I just don't want you getting hurt. Of course. I promise." He said calmly.

Atlanta smiled. Then, she did something that wasn't really an Atlanta thing to do. She got off his bed and kissed his cheeck. "Thank you. You're the best." And she walked out of his room.

Archie just stood there, wide eyed with a red face that was red-hot. He wished he had Cronus' power. He wished he could go back in time and repeat this scene all over again. And do it again and again and again. So Atlanta could keep kissing his cheek over and over again. Archie didn't have to double check to see if ATlanta would keep her promise. He knew her too well. He knew she would keep her promise, like she always does. But he just hopes that she will really keep this one and be careful. Because since Ellanna knows that Atlanta is going to keep him away from her, she might do something that's really unnecessary(sp?).




Chap. 3! Yes! Hope you liked it. And if you're wondering why Ares recognized Ellanna, because she's a descendant of Eris, Eris was Ares' companion and followed him everywhere. That's how Ares thought he recognized her. Just in case you were wondering. So R&R and tell me what y'all think. Peace out.
Sign up to rate and review this story