Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Together

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

So yeah...read the chappie:D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 650 words

0Unrated
Pete smiled and winked at Charlotte as Ryan,Andy, and him carried the tree back to the car. Charlotte giggled and blushed. When they all got back in the car, The Smith's came on the radio. Charlotte, Erin, and Carolny gasped. The Smith's were their favourite band. Eventually everyone sang along with the entire song.


There were times when I could
Have "strangled" her
(But you know, I would hate
Anything to happen to her)
WOULD YOU PLEASE
LET ME SEE HER !


Do you really think
She'll pull through ?
Do you really think
She'll pull through ?
Do ...
Let me whisper my last goodbyes
I know - IT'S SERIOUS


Ryan and Carolyn huddled up in a corner of the car when the song finished. They were just happy to be together. Erin and Andy were sharing a seat in the back as well and were just as happy. Charlotte smiled at her friends in the car with her.
"What are you smiling about?" Pete asked. Charlotte jumped. She was so caught up in her friends happiness that she forgot where she was.
"Oh well, t's just cute how everyone is all...just...cute together, you know?" Charlotte sighed. Pete laughed. "What? What is so funny about that?" Charlotte asked in confusion.
"It's just cute how your all...just...cute, you know?" Pete laughed. Chalrotte fake gasped.
"Don't be mean!" She said and lightly punched him in the arm.
"Ouch! What was that for?" Pete pouted over exaggeratedly. Chalrlotte laughed and leaned her head on his shoulder.
"You're really funny, you know that?" She asked. Pete thought for a moment then nodded with his sly smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamz and Izzy giggled by the stairs for a bit more about Joe proposing to Kamz. That was until Patrick pooped around the corner.
"What are you two doing?" He asked. Both girls screamed. They hadn't expected that. Patrick laughed.
"Dude! I can't believe we cleaned everything!" Joe shouted from the living room. All three then walked into the living room.
"Wow. Holy crap we did." Patrick agreed. Izzy giggled. Kamz skipped over to Joe and hugged him tightly from behind. Joe tunred around to face her. He picked her up and kissed her passionatley.
"What's up with them?" Patrick asked. Izzy smiled and whispered the secret to Patrick.
"Oh my god! No way!" He exclaimed. Izzy sighed and smiled again. Patrick noticed her longing to be like Kamz and Joe. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Izzy tunred to him in surprise. Patrick then kissed her fully. Then the door opened and the rest of the gang came back in. Everyone took of their jackets and scarfs and such. Andy then picked up Erin and, sitting down on the couch, placed her in his lap. Ryan and Carolyn shared a seat as well. Pete looked around at everyone sitting down.
"Who's coming with me to get the tree in here?" Pete asked hopefully. Everyone was too busy with their love to pay attention to him. Charlotte laughed.
"Oh come on. Your strong. You can do it yourself. And besides, when you get back, I'll make you hot chocolate." Charlotte smiled and pushed him out the door. She sighed and went to the kitchen to make everyone hot chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pete pouted the entire way to the elevator. He had no idea how to get the tree in the door, in the elevator, and down the hall to their apartment all by himself. He sighed when the doors opened and he walked in. He sighed again and pushed the button for the main floor. He sank in the back corner of the elevator. When he got out, he felt a cold hand on his wrist that pulled him towards the person. A soft pair of lips were on his in an instant.



cliff hangers suck don't they? if you review you'll find out what happens next!
Sign up to rate and review this story