Categories > Original > Drama > Undead Girl Of The World

undead girl of the world!

by luvlikewinter 3 reviews

Living in the world of high school is hard all by its self.But having to deal with the past, the future, your crush, your enemy, parents and friend is just a whole another Plant.Let me know what yo...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 311 words

0Unrated
~How does it feel to be the undead girl of the world? Well undead. Don't prejudge I'm no gothic queen or vampire fanatic. Being invisible is undead and the world is high school. So I'm offically introducing you to my non-existing life in high school. Well, why is my life undead? I 5'4 and slim.Wait I'm getting to the undead part!!!Black hair with red dyed tips, black mascara, black nails. To make things short I only waer black and occasionally a different color.I'm your basic "I don't care what anyone thinks" kind of person.At Moore High School in NYC this is a big NO! NO!So to the world (high School) I'm undead. Wait theres more I work at the coffee shop called SIDNEI'S which is the worst place you can imagine I work at.Don't get me wrong I love ny daily fix of coffee but I'm with the living at SIDNEI'S: the Preps!How would you feel if you had to endure the Preppies all day, everyday? Only one thing or person makes the days work worth it.Him! His name? His name is Jerad Cahan. Wrestling and soccer star, B+ average, number one hottie and extremely popular. Jerad is your tpyical 80s stud.But this is no 80s movie or fairytale,its my life. I'm not the only undead in the world. My friends Leo,Camren,and Marco are considered undead too. Camren is my bestfriend who speaks her mind literally and hates everyone that hates her.Leo is like the little brother you wish wasn't related to you. He's your computer wiz kid and Guitar Hero Champion.Last but not least Marco he's just another one of the girls. Marco is gay and proud and says it loud when ever he can,expect to his parents. This is an intro to my so-called life.~
Sign up to rate and review this story