Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

ftfmn

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 1049 words

0Unrated
Patrick suddenly got up and left the room. Jenna looked to Denise, who was looking back just as confused. Jenna then looked to Joe who rolled his eyes and shrugged.
"Speaking of, where is that boy?" Denise looked around the room as though she expected Pete to just pop up.
"I dunno, he'll probably meet us at the set."Joe was mixing his coffee while looking at Jenna. She smiled.
Her smile is so pretty...she's so pretty...She already "slept" in Pete's bed. He's got her.
Joe looked down sadly.
"Hey," Jenna held his hand, "What's up? Are you alright?"
Joe waited until Denise finished clearing her plate and left the room before answering,"It's kinda weird having ladies to entertain now. I just want you to have fun." Do you like want to do something after the shoot?"
"Oh God, yes! That'd be so fun. I seriously want to check out the music scene." Jenna hugged Joe and kissed his cheek before running upstairs to get dressed.

She grabbed her toothbrush and burst through the bathroom door. Patrick was standing in front of her completely naked. He stod speechless and she screamed. Patrick quickly covered him self and Jenna slammed the door shut. Andy ran up the stairs to her fa=ollowed by Joe and Denise.
"Oh my God!" Jenna sreeched.
"What just happened? What's wrong?" Andy asked his face filled with concern.
"I-I-I just saw...Patrick naked!" She stuttered. She blinked but couldn't get the image out of her head. The boy was packed. A door opened behind her and a quiet, etremely sheepish voice spoke, "Sorry Jenna, I'll loc the door next time." She turned to see a very miserable Patrick wrapped in a towel shuffling to his room. He closed the door and Joe and Andy started cracking up. "I don't think he'll eyes shower again!"
"But I feel so bad! He just stood there. Oh my godsh." Jenna covered her face with her hands.
"Don't worry," Joe hugged her with one arm, "I bet he'll forget in a few years."Jenna hit him but smiled.
"What's the lesson kids?" Andy arched his eyebrows."Knock, that's right!" Denise giggled and Jenna smiled hugging Joe. He lead her to her door and knocked jokingly. She pushed him and went to get ready.

When Pete finally arrived at the shoot, an hour late, he found Patrick singing some songs to pretty vamp extras, Andy and Denise cuddling in a fake car and Joe with Jenna playing cards. Jenna looked amazing even though all she wore was a hooded shirt and some loose jeans. She was sitting indian style with no shoes. She leaned forward as she laughed and a curtain of wavy brown hair fell across her face. Joe reached forward and tucked it behind her ear. Their faces were inches apart. Suddenly Pete felt a huge wave of jealousy and anger rush over him. He furrowed his brow and shoved his fists into his hoodie pockets. He shuffled loudly over toward Patrick. As he passed Joe and Jenna, Pete saw Jenna smile up at him from the corner of his eye.
This is bull. She should be with me. Joe probably doesn't even like her. Horny bastard.
Pete scoffed and plopped down next to Patrick. He finished up the song and looked to Pete. Pete looked away.
"What's wrong? You seem kinda...upset." His voice was concerned.
Pat your my best friend but you don't get girls...
Pete furrowed his brow further and glared at the once again laughing pair."Nothing."

By the end of the shoot Patrick and everyone else had noticed Pete's pissy mood. Currently he was writing on a spare paper, face screwed up. Patrick sighed and turned back to Jenna, Joe, and Denise.
"He's the only guy I know that PMSs more than my sister." Denise scoffed and punched Joe's arm. She looked to the scribbling Pete.
She sighed,"I've known him for a day and he does seem pretty moody. But if he'll drive me to famous parties, I can dig it."
Patrick smiled and glanceed at Jenna, who was gazing at Pete. Patrick's smiled faded.
He's not even trying! She still stares at him! Damnit!
Andy walked over to the four holding a deck of cards. "Poker anyone?"
Denise stod up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "As long as it's Strip poker."She leaned in and kissed his neck. He winked at Joe and Patrick. She grabbed his hand and began to lead him to the prop car.
"Get a room!" Joe called out.
"Why? We've got a car!" Andy called back before climbing in after Denise.
"Alright, I really don't want to see the show, Let's go get some food." Joe offered standing up.
"Yeah, let's. Jenna?" Patrick looked hopefully to her. They made eye contact and he blushed, still embarassed.
She sighed and smiled weakly,"I don't think so. I'm kinda tired," She streched her thin arms above her head,"I'm gonna go take a rest. I'll meet you, Joe." She hugged him.
"All right, I'll go ask Dirty." Joe started to walk away.
Jenna pulled a strand of hair distractedly and began to walk in the opposite sdirection. Patrick stood up quickly, knocking his chair over: Jenna kept walking.
"Hey. Jenna," Patrick called,"Are you um, okay? You seem kind of quiet." He glanced up cautiously making eye contact.
"No well...sorta. I just feel like I'm causing trouble. Like this morning with the bathroom-"Patrick blushed "And now Pete's pissed about I don't even know and I also still have to go on a date with Joe." She sighed and began to pull her hair.
"Um, about this morning...it's-it's alright. I mean don't feel bad about it. You just caught me by surprise." Patrick smiled shyly. He took hold of her hands, "Don't pull your hair out over it. I'm just fine!"
"I'd look terrible with no hair." Jenna sighed.
"No you're too beautiful, nothing could make you look terrible." Jenna smiled and hugged Patrick tightly.
"You're so sweet Pat. Please talk to me," Jenna set her head on his shoulder. Patrick glanced at Pete, who was glaring at the pair. He stood up and slouched off.
There'll be hell to pay.
Sign up to rate and review this story