Categories > TV > House > Impossible Circumstances

Hospital

by jhclaurie 0 reviews

The Deal is explained...sorta

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Gregory House, James Wilson, Lisa Cuddy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-17 - 458 words

0Unrated
Wilson frowned, 'how is this a hospital?' He thought, as he walked over to where the men were standing, he soon saw what they meant.
He walked through an archway, which revealed what looked like an operating theatre, with the modern surgical equipment looking very out of place in the old room.
Before he could comment Wilson was dragged out by one of the guys and briefed not-so-thoroughly on why he was here.
The basics were that Wilson was needed to operate on a well-known fugitive, a Mob Boss who had been on the run for over 7 years; he had developed Cancer and needed surgery before he could fly out of the country but his Doctor had chickened out of the procedure after the cops started taking an interest in his off-the-books patients.
Now the no nonsense Mob Boss was on the lookout for a new Doc, and various recommendations had led him to the 'Wonder-boy Oncologist'
"So you're here to take it out being the shit hot cancer doc you are." the guy finished.
"No way...what-you want me to operate on some guy so he can carry on hiding from the cops-why would you even think I'd say yes to that?" Wilson spluttered not really sure if he was having a nightmare or if this twisted tale was really happening to him.
Because your buddy there is counting on you the man snarled whilst walking over to House and kicking his leg off of the stool causing him to cry out in agony when the motion hurt his leg and ribs.
Wilson made to run over to him but was stopped by the second guy who grabbed his shoulder and made him watch as the first taunted him further...
"If you don't do the surgery - we will make sure he suffers considerably" he growled as he pulled House back up from his curled over position to sit up straight. House groaned and Wilson was almost glad to see that he was pretty out of it but on the other hand surely that meant something was seriously wrong?
"If he dies before this guy gets here for the surgery then you may as well shoot me now 'cos there's no way I'm doing it then" Wilson added, doing his best to keep his voice steady, inside he was screaming 'get the hell away from him!'
"Well then I guess you'll have to keep him alive 'till the boss gets here the man smirked you've got twenty minutes to get your guy... comfortable"
"Oh and you're in luck - we got a pretty lady doc to help you" the other gorilla added as he unlocked the door to reveal the another two burley blokes and a considerably dishevelled-looking Cuddy...!
Sign up to rate and review this story