Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > One Crazy Christmas

One Crazy Christmas

by Deidara 2 reviews

They knew they would most likely not participate on the fun, though they already had a plan for it. SIDESTORY to College Roomies [May be a twoshot or threeshot]GaarxHinaxSasu

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-12-17 - Updated: 2006-12-18 - 2815 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I, Deidara, do not own Naruto and its characters. Any Naruto related items are owned by Masashi Kishimoto and his lawyers/producers. I merely came up with the plot of this fiction, nothing more.

Disclaimer2: I, Deidara, do not own any of the following songs they belong to their corresponding bands/producers.

R&R: Id appreciate the reviews for each chapter posted, Note at the bottom


Introduction:

It was finally the winter season in the city of Konoha where the sunny climate was replaced by the cool winter's breeze, as another year had come where they would once again celebrate on Christmas Eve where school was not to occur. In their gathering they had already known that Hinata would be nervous yet shy around everyone while Sasuke stayed silent and calm, and Gaara aloof, though the others on the other hand had already planned everything out to get the trio to join in on the fun as well. Whispers and signals were sent to one another without the trio knowing as their 'mission' was soon to start.

Act 1: Karaoke Time!

The living room was somewhat loud as people chatted with one another, though the trio still sat quietly on the couch as they minded their own business; not even bothering to even start a conversation with one another. Everyone noticed as they did so as they soon nodded their heads to one another; their signal for their 'mission' to start.

Ino suddenly stood up from her seat soon followed by Naruto as they left the dorm to go to Inos which was not so far away from the trio's dorm.

Once they entered her room they searched high and low for the equipment they were to need to get the other three to at least talk and enjoy Christmas Eve somewhat. While Ino let Naruto carry the somewhat heavy system she picked a few of her selected CD's for the karaoke.

!''!''!''!''!


Not long after the two blondes had come back with what was needed to get the others to participate on the fun as they tried to connect the karaoke system to the television. Sasuke, Gaara, and Hinata on the other hand looked at everyone else curiously as they tried connecting the karaoke as they silently hoped that they would not be asked to participate.

They managed to connect nearly everything as the only thing left to connect was the microphone which Ino herself connected as everyone went back to her seat to hear her announcement.

"All right, first things first before we start. We'll draw out names randomly to see who will go first. Everyone is to take part in this, whether you like it or not. Once everyone finished singing me and Sakura will choose four people to sing in partners of two, though there won't be selected winners, this is just to see how well you can do in partners" As she finished talking a few people sent glares in her direction in disobedience though she gladly returned them as she gave them a glare of her own saying 'do it or else'.

Everyone was passed a piece a paper and a pen as they wrote down their names on it then giving it to Sakura who collected it into a box where everyone else's names were placed into it. Sakura shook the box slightly as everyone had already placed their names into it; drawing out a piece of paper which held one of their names without looking.

"First one to go is . . . Shikamaru"

The brunette grumbled at how troublesome life could be as he lazily stood up from where he sat oh so peacefully; walking toward Ino who held out the microphone toward him and smiled.

Sighing to himself the music began to play as he silently thought to himself as he started to sing as well, 'How to I get myself into these things, damn Ino'

Days swiftly come and go

I'm dreaming of her

She's seeing other guys

Emotions they stir

The sun is gone the nights are long

And I am left while the tears fall

Did you think that I would cry, on the phone?

Do you know what it feels like being alone?

I'll find someone new

Swing, swing, swing from the tangles of

My heart is crushed by a former love

Can you help me find a way to carry on again?

Wish cast into the sky

I'm moving on

Sweet beginnings do arise

She knows I was wrong

The notes are old

They bend they fold

And so do I to a new love

Did you think that I would cry, on the phone?

Do you know what it feels like, being alone?

I'll find someone new

Swing, swing, swing from the tangles of

My heart is crushed by a former love

Can you help me find a way to carry on again?


Everyone sat there as he finished the song patiently. Sakura put her hand into the box yet again as she drew out another name; her eyes widening slightly at the name written on it.

"Sasuke you're next" the dark haired male stood up from his seat silently as he grabbed the microphone Shikamaru threw toward him in his direction as he chose a song and the music started playing; filling the room with its melody and the start of his voice singing to it.

The stars will cry the blackest tears tonight

And this is the moment that I live for

I can smell the ocean air

Here I am, pouring my heart onto these rooftops

Just a ghost to the world

That's exactly, exactly what I need

From up here, the city lights burn

Like a thousand miles of fire

And I'm here to sing this anthem of our dying day

For a second, I wish the tide

Will swallow every inch of the city

As you gasp for air tonight

I'd scream this song right in your face, if you were here

Swear I won't miss a beat

Cause I never, never have before

From up here, the city lights burn

Like a thousand miles of fire

And I'm here to sing this anthem of our dying day

Of our dying day

Of our dying day

Of our dying day

For a second, I wish the tide

Would swallow every inch of this city

As you gasped for air tonight

From up here, the city lights burn

Like a thousand miles of fire

And I'm here to sing this anthem of our dying day


As his last words rang through out the living room, silence filled the air as he went back to his seat.

Sakuras voice was soon heard as she announced the next singer, "Gaara".

I cannot take this anymore

I'm saying everything I've said before

All these words they make no sense

I find bliss in ignorance

Less I hear the less you'll say

You'll find that out anyway

Just like before...

Everything you say to me

Takes me one step closer to the edge

And I'm about to break

I need a little room to breathe

Cause I'm one step closer to the edge

I'm about to break

I find the answers aren't so clear

Wish I could find a way to disappear

All these thoughts they make no sense

I find bliss in ignorance

Nothing seems to go away

Over and over again

Just like before

Everything you say to me

Takes me one step closer to the edge

And I'm about to break

I need a little room to breathe

Cause I'm one step closer to the edge

I'm about to break

Everything you say to me

Takes me one step closer to the edge

And I'm about to break

I need a little room to breathe

Cause I'm one step closer to the edge

And I'm about to break


Once Gaara ended his song he walked back silently to his seat as Sasuke had done.

"Ano . . . Hinata it's your turn" Sakuras voice penetrated through the deadly silence as everyone's attention was now drawn toward the shy and now blushing female as she stood up from her seat and picked up the microphone Gaara had dropped to the ground as he finished singing.

Looking through the many CD's Ino had brought she finally decided on one as she inserted it into the karaoke.

I couldn't tell you

Why she felt that way

She felt it everyday

I couldn't help her

I just watched her make

The same mistakes again

What's wrong, what's wrong now?

Too many, too many problems

Don't know where she belongs

Where she belongs

(Chorus)

She wants to go home but nobody's home

That's where she lies broken inside

No place to go, no place to go

To dry her eyes broken inside

Open your eyes (open your eyes)

And look outside

Find the reason why (why)

You've been rejected (you've been rejected)

And now you can't find

What you left behind

Be strong, be strong now

Too many too many problems

Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs

(Repeat Chorus)

Her feeling she hides

Her dream she can't find

She's losing her mind

She's fallen behind

She can't find her place

She's losing her faith

She's fallen from grace

She's all over the place


It was rather odd for them to have someone as shy as Hinata sing a song that had those kinds of words in them, you'd think shed pick a happier song huh?

"Next one is . . . Naruto"

Everyone's attention turned quickly to the blonde as they too expected to hear him sing a more 'happy' song.

It starts with

One thing, I don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme

To explain in due time

All I know, time is a valuable thing

Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

Watch it count down to the end of the day

The clock ticks life away

It's so unreal, didn't look out below

Watch the time go right out the window

Trying to hold on but didn't even know

Wasted it all just to watch you go

I kept everything inside and even though I tried it all fell apart

What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

One thing, I don't know why

Doesn't even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme

To remind myself how I tried so hard

Despite of the way you were mocking me

Acting like I was part of your property

Remembering all the times you fought with me

I'm surprised it got so far

Things aren't the way they were before

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore

Not that you knew me back then

But it all comes back to me in the end

You kept everything inside and even though I tried it all fell apart

What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

x2

I put my trust in you

Pushed as far as I can go

And for all this

There's only one thing you should know

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter


The blonde sang rather well and better than they had expected to and an obvious song to the rivalry he and Sasuke had with one another as they would nearly fight for everything. Yet they had not thought him to sing such a song with such words either.

Ino and Sakura soon sang after everyone else though their songs soon ended rather quickly.

"Well, me and Sakura have already decided as to who will sing in partners up next, and those four are . . . Gaara with Naruto and Sasuke with Hinata" Inos voice was heard state.

As the four stood up and got together with their partners and discussed as to what song they would both sing, Inos voice was sadly heard again, some people thought.

"So, who wants to go first?" Naruto raised his hand up as eyes were now upon the blonde and red head as his partner glared in his direction as he laughed nervously.

The two went toward the blonde female and grabbed the microphone from her hands as 'they' pushed her away from them (cough Gaara).

When this began I had nothing to say

And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me

(I was confused)

And I let it all out to find that

I'm not the only person with these things in mind

(Inside of me)

But all the vacancy the words revealed

Is the only real thing that I've got left to feel?

(Nothing to lose)

Just stuck, hollow and alone

And the fault is my own

And the fault is my own

I want to heal, I want to feel

What I thought was never real

I want to let go of the pain I've held so long

(Erase all the pain till it's gone)

I want to heal, I want to feel

Like I'm close to something real.

I want to find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

And I've got nothing to say

I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face

(I was confused)

Looking everywhere only to find that it's

Not the way I had imagined it all in my mind.

(So what am I?)

What do I have but negativity?

Cause I can't justify the way everyone is looking at me

(Nothing to lose)

Nothing to gain, hollow and alone

And the fault is my own

And the fault is my own

I want to heal, I want to feel

What I thought was never real

I want to let go of the pain I've held so long

(Erase all the pain till it's gone)

I want to heal, I want to feel

Like I'm close to something real

I want to find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong


"Next is Sasuke and Hinata" Ino said into the microphone as she forcefully grabbed it from the resisting blonde and red head.

Sasuke and Hinata walked toward the female blonde where she handed them the microphone which the two now held in their hands as the music began to play and their voiced sang in unison.

Your subtleties

They strangle me

I can't explain myself at all.

And all that wants

And all that needs

All I don't want to need at all.

The walls start breathing

My minds unweaving

Maybe it's best you leave me alone.

A weight is lifted

On this evening

I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,

It ends tonight

It ends tonight.

A falling star

Least I fall alone.

I can't explain what you can't explain.

You're finding things that you didn't know

I look at you with such disdain

The walls start breathing

My minds unweaving

Maybe it's best you leave me alone.

A weight is lifted

On this evening

I give the final blow.

Chorus

When darkness turns to light

It ends tonight,

It ends tonight.

Just a little insight will make this right

It's too late to fight

It ends tonight,

It ends tonight.

Now I'm on my own side

It's better than being on your side

It's my fault when you're blind

It's better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside

Now you're the first to know

Chorus x2


The sweet song ended as everyone walked back to their seats and the blonde and pink haired females announced in unison.

"So next up is Truth or Dare!"

!''!''!''!''!
Sorry if I have yet to update College Roomies, though this is a sidestory to it for christmas. I've had this on my mind for some time so I decided to write it down. Hopefully not many of you will be angry with me for not updating for the following week, but I had forgotten my semester exams were this week so I was mostly stressed throughout the week. I have put some things on my profile (though not importat) but I will put alerts in it if I cannot update on a story or so. So if I have yet to update on my stories check on my profile and it will most likely tell you my reasons.
Sign up to rate and review this story