Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 18

by cutegirl12356 2 reviews

Read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-19 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 1306 words

0Unrated
Quinn's POV

I am dreading warped. After I broke up with Ashley, I've regretted it every second since then. I should of fought for her. But I knew if I loved her I would make her happy and what was best for her even if that guy wasn't me. "Well, are you coming and eating with us or not?", Bert said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm coming!", I got out of the bus and followed the guys. Their was a McDonalds walking distance from the lot where all the buses where at. McDonalds is way better than some cheese toast which most of the time was burnt. We walked in and out of nowhere I spotted ASHLEY! My mind has been telling me ' Go over and talk to her' for five minutes. I walked over and sat down.

"So what are we having for breakfast?", Ashley looked down and Frankie looked like he always looks. I took a bite out of Ashley biscuit.

"ASHLEY!!!", Bert, Branden, and Jepha said at the same time before running over and picked Ashley up out of her chair, which Frankie didn't look to happy about, which made me smile.

"Ashley I can't believe you're here!"

"Yeah, well my band got into warped.", my head popped up. Did I hear right did she just say that she is here with her band. They actually did it!

"You've got a band?"

"Yeah it's called one night stand and you should remember you all came to one of our practices."

"Oh, right well congrads on making it to warped!"

"Thanks, well I hate to cut this short but we have to start heading back with Gerard's food."

"Okay.", I hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Can we talk later?", she nodded and I kissed her on the cheek. She left with Frankie WITH Frankie. I have to keep reminding myself that it was for her happiness.

Ashley's POV

"What did he whisper in your ear?", Frankie asked.

"He wants to talk to me later."

"Oh, so are you going to talk to him?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I at least ow him that."

"You can't help who you fall in love with right?"

"Yeah but..."

"No buts about it you don't 'Ow' him anything."

"At least I wanna know what he wants to talk to me about."

"Okay, he put his head down and let go of my hand which he put in his pockets. I stopped him and put my fingers under his chin and lifted it so that he was looking at me, I saw the jealously in his eyes.

"After I talk to Quinn why don't we go out to a movie or something?", he smiled and kissed me. That can never get old. We almost made it to the bus I heard someone screaming my name.

"ASHLEY!?", I turned around before I was tackled by one of my old friends Amanda.

"Oh my gosh Amanda how have you been?"

"Good I'm the drummer of a band called Thirty three below."

"No way, I'm the singer of a band called One Night Stand."

"I love the name."

"I love yours two, how did yall come up with the name?"

" Oh I told them that I wanted the number thirty-three in it and we all decide on the name."

"Cool but why thirty-three?"

"I don't know I just did."

"Oh laughs"

"Oh I forgot about you.", she said turning to this guy with black short hair, tall, and really cute go Amanda!

"Ash, this is my husband Jerard!"

"Oh my gosh you got married, that's amazing!"

"Yeah, I tried to get a hold of you but they said that you moved."

"Yeah I moved to New York."

"That's awesome!"

"You wanna come to our bus?"

"Our?", Frankie said from behind us.

"Who is this?", Amanda asked giving me a smirk.

"Frankie is my boyfriend, and actually it's his bus, we came with a van.", we laugh

"Are we still going to your bus?"

"Yeah.", we walked in and their was a lot of people in the buz.

"ASHLEY'S HERE!!", yelled a very drunk Mikey.

"You know it's to early to drink."

"Anytime is good for me.", he said with a hiccup. I laugh.

Bob walked over. "I want you to meet my girl Andrea, this is Frank's girl that he always talks about.", she laugh.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too, I'm so glad that Bob has finally got a girl I seriously that he was going to date that PS2 in there.", we laughed then out of the corner of my eye I saw Ray and Tiffany Making OUT!!

"OH MY GOSH TIFFANY ARE YOU TWO... YOU KNOW?!", she nodded and I screamed which got everybody's attention. Quinn and the guys ran in. I could tell Quinn was worried by the look on his face. Every one started to laugh. I jumped on Tiffany and Ray. Tiffany got off of Ray and he started to tickle me. "STOP RAY IT TICKLES!", he stoped and looked at me.

"That's what it's suppose to do.", then he continued with his tickling. It kept on going until I rolled off the chair. Everybody started to laugh again. I got up and dusted myself off. Quinn walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Can we talk now?", I nodded and kissed Frank.

"Where are you going?"

"To talk I'll be back soon.", he nodded, "hey I'm with you, you have nothing to worry about."

"It's not you I'm worried about.", I kissed him.

"I can take care of myself, I'm a big girl.", he smiled. I walked over to Quinn and we headed out. It was silent until Quinn broke it.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"How's you life going?"

"Good."

"That's good.", to me this conversation was going nowhere.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh right....umm.... Well I want to be friends, I would rather have you as a friend than not at all. And I cant stand the awkwardness between us."

"I would like that, Frankie may not like it but I would love to be befriends."

"So we're friends?"

"Best Friend.", he smiled and hugged me. We headed back.

Quinn broke the silence, "So what are you doing tonight best friend?"

"I'm going out with Frankie best friend.", he laughed.

"You know best friend out ranks boyfriend right?", I laughed.

"Their the same on my scale."

"Awww man I thought I might beat him in something."

"It's not a competition."

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?", he said changing the subject.

"Yeah after we preform."

"That's right. I'm going to go and watch you."

"What? No."

"Why not are you scared?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I'm scared as it is, if you're there I wouldn't be able to do it."

"Tough stuff I'm going.", we walked in laughing.

"So Quinn can I talk to Ashley again?", Bert said walking over and sitting on the couch. I hit Quinn on the arm.

"You wouldn't let him talk to me?"

"Well I was mad at you."

"Oh really but Bert is his oun Person and can talk to me all he wants.", I went over and sat in Frankie's lap because there was nowhere to sit.

Frankie whispered in my ear, "Wanna go for a walk?"

"Yeah I would like that.", we got up ready to make out way towards the door.

"Your leaving again I came here to see you.", Amanda said sounding hurt.

"How about we go out for coffee later?", I said to Amanda who was sitting next to Jerard.

"Coffee I'm in.", I laughed as I walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like the chapter sorry for the shortness! This story's only got a few more chapters to go! Tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story